“Olive and Ivy on the canal”
Review of Olive & Ivy

Olive & Ivy
Reserve with OpenTable
Olive & Ivy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 1,407 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Cross street: Marshall Way
Description: Dining under the shady trees on Olive and Ivy's massive patio feels more like Southern France than southern Scottsdale. If you are looking for pomp and circumstance of quiet elegance, try the signature private-dining venue, the Stamp Room. If it's night-life, we have you covered twice with the outdoor lounge and bar. You'll enter your own little Mediterranean world the first moment you set foot in Olive & Ivy.
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch with friends. Food is good. Service is good. It has a nice ambiance. It was too hot for the patio but when the weather cools it is a nice patio to sit and sip cocktails. It’s next to the south bridge of Scottsdale fashion square mall and the canal. Lots of great people watching too. A bit pricey but isn’t every place! Good for small groups.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,863)

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Young cool restaurant with a great vibe. Nice concept place with pizza ovens too.

Service is over the top friendly (perhaps because I’m Canadian we’re just not used to it!). Food was good. Can’t say exceptional, but I did enjoy my salad and my pacific sea bass. Very tender and flavourful.

My colleague ordered the chicken which he was not wowed by at all.

The focaccia and pesto was a nice touch offered by the restaurant.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

I just stopped in to have Coffee and use the WiFi but ended up have a small fruit bowl as they looked so good early in the morning. Have to come back soon!!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Darren the Manager was exceptional with our party of 10! After my own misunderstanding and the reservation time, he went quickly to work and helped save the meal for us! Food was amazing as it always is here and the staff quick and professional.

The back patio is so great this time of year with the misters on and peaceful!

The cooked oats and apples are heavenly, and yogurt with granola and berries are to die for! Huge portions!!

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and two kids went here on a whim. GREAT GENUINE SERVICE! The wait staff was attentive and very nice.

They had cauliflower cheddar soup that day and it was to die for! We had the charcuterie platter and the selections were varied without being too strange for the kids to eat. The burger was juicy and large. Perfectly cooked sea bass.

We had two gyros which on a scale of 1-10 I’d give a 5. Just not my fave and with such a limited menu I would expect them to be better.

Would visit again for sure.