The 3 Palms is a great deal. Good location next to park and across from supermarket, beautiful pool area, with fountain and bar, new decor and flat tv's in the room, and a staff that works hard to please. If you are looking for 5 star resort accommodation or service, spend more and go somewhere else. 3 Palms provides a very reasonable rate and nice features at the hotel.
For example, the in-room fridge and microwave, enabled us to cook and/or eat some of our meals in the room, adding both convenience and savings. The pool area has a very large and very warm (not too hot!) spa/hot tub, which is wonderful.
The down side, as someone else mentioned, is that the hotel seems understaffed especially in the front desk area, where only one person at a time was on duty. This led to some issues, such as my I.D. not being returned to me after check-in, and not being notified by the front desk for 4 days! The manager took a bit off our bill to make up for the hassle we went through (and expense) of having other I.D. sent from home, thinking the drivers license was gone.
Also, the maid service was slow in arriving sometimes, and one day we needed to call the front desk at 5 pm to let them know the room hadn't been done at all. However, having said these things, 3 Palms is fine, as the front desk is very accommodating if they are told something is needed and/or overlooked.
I would stay there again, if I was on a budget, as this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you enter our stunning yet intimate lobby, the desert stone accents set in the hand laid white crystal granite warn you to expect something special including a level of service that some people consider sublime. All of our rooms and suites are tastefully appointed with carefully selected modern art, contemporary custom made furnishings, and entertainment centers. Our guests of this Scottsdale Hotel bask in the comfort of our super deluxe pillow top beds dressed with 400-thread count linens, down comforters, and four equally soft down pillows. Passionate attention to detail continues throughout the 3 Palms Hotel in Scottsdale, with features selected with your comfort and convenience in mind. Cable/satellite TV with premium channels, DVD players, stereos, refrigerators, microwaves, and the all important coffee maker are just some of the amenities we've included in anticipation of your every need at our boutique Scottsdale hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your 3 Palms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Palms Resort Oasis Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Resort Oasis Hotel Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Hotel Scottsdale, Arizona