“Spa Avania, Scottsdale, Az.”
Review of Spa Avania

Spa Avania
Reviewed 29 May 2018

When you enter the main reception area there is a calm about the place. The retail area also starts there. They have very nice merchandise for sale I received a full body Swedish massage and love every minute of it. They have both steam and dry saunas, a mineral pool that makes your skin so soft and of course mani/ pedis. It made for a very relaxing day and I had use of the spa facilities for the entire day. I would definitely go back.

2  Thank 814jenniferf
"min massage"
in 3 reviews
"relaxation area"

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I spent a day at Spa Avania, worked out, had a 30 min massage. The facility is beautiful and relaxing. I love the fact that the masseuse lets you select the music and oil scent for your massage. Pools, steam room and sauna are great. Finish off your relaxing experience with an invigorating Koehler shower, complete with rain, side jets and a hand-held shower head. Nice dressing area is also available with all the amenities you will need to get ready for a night in Scottsdale.

1  Thank usctrojantravelgirl
Reviewed 10 May 2018

We traveled to Phoenix for my nieces graduation present just to take in a few spas in the area. She had never been to one before or had any of those kind of services. Met up with 2 friends who were also there for the first time. We spent a 2nd day at another facility. The service at this spa was by far the best. Kami made us feel so special at the pool took care of these Minnesota girls every need and Sandy was great too! Great service but the food and drinks were lacking-it was good-but thought the drinks would be blended with ice but are just poured over the top so would probably stick with the wine. The food is pre-prepared which they give you plenty of warning about and it was still good food-but the one area that was lacking compared to the other facility. The amenities are all wonderful. Loved the mineral pool and watching the ducks. The hot tub and cold plunge are great but it was quite cold-so my hands would go numb fairly quickly-but we did it several times. The relaxation room was wonderful and had a few snacks before our treatments. I love that they change the water several times through the day-we spent the whole day there so tried every one. The massage was great-and my niece loved her first facial. I think this place just went to the top of my list and will plan a visit again the next time I am in town!

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful facial by Elise. Several people afterward said my skin was just glowing! Beautiful spa with excellent service!