“Luxurious relaxation”
Review of Spa Avania

Spa Avania
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Spent the better part of a day here. Recommend the Citrus Body Wrap. You can use the spa for the entire day with a minimum of one service. Relaxing by the mineral pool after the service was fantastic. Lunch and cocktail service are offered in addition to a wide option of services.

All reviews
"ordered lunch"
"relaxation area"
"hour massage"

Reviewed 21 April 2018

Our day spa experience was very nice. There was a glitch however, when my friend and I arrived for our 9:00 massages. They told me that I had been rescheduled for 1:30. The receptionist said she could see I was originally scheduled for 9:00. They had never called me. They were able to accommodate me by giving me the appointment after my friend. It worked, but then my friend and I were not able to enjoy the facilities together. The spa did give me a $30 credit when I checked out. The massage was perfect. The facilities are very nice with a sauna, a hot Jacuzzi and a cold plunge pool. The steam room had some cool colored lights, but there didn’t seem to be any steam. The mineral pool area is very nice. We did enjoy lunch by the pool. A mostly relaxing morning.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Spa Avania is one of my most favorite spas I have ever had the pleasure to visit. The service is top notch from the check in to the tour to the services themselves. Lena was amazing at my facial and my skin looks great. The facilities are clean, quiet and perfect. I loved the whirlpool/cold plunge combo! The mineral pool was also beautiful and tranquil. Cannot wait to go back!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Had one of the best massages! The facilities were very nice. Very enjoyable, relaxing experience! I would definitely recommend Spa Avania and hope to return myself!