“Total relaxation”
Review of Spa Avania

Spa Avania
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Spa Avania is one of my most favorite spas I have ever had the pleasure to visit. The service is top notch from the check in to the tour to the services themselves. Lena was amazing at my facial and my skin looks great. The facilities are clean, quiet and perfect. I loved the whirlpool/cold plunge combo! The mineral pool was also beautiful and tranquil. Cannot wait to go back!

All reviews
"min massage"
in 3 reviews
"relaxation area"

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Had one of the best massages! The facilities were very nice. Very enjoyable, relaxing experience! I would definitely recommend Spa Avania and hope to return myself!

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Great massage, but the pools and spa grounds are really the best part! Plan on spending the whole day lounging around and feeling amazing. Bonus, no kids at the pool!

Reviewed 12 April 2018

We visited the spa multiple times on a recent trip to Scottsdale. The amenities are wonderful. I loved the hot tub, outdoor shower and cold plunge patio in the women's area. The beautiful mineral pool was fantastic. So serene and relaxing. The lounge chairs in the relaxation area and pool could be better quality and more comfortable but overall we loved our spa days. I had the most amazing facial in my life with Lena her technique is out of this world! My 90min massage with Sabrina was very relaxing and she released a lot of tension without pain. We will be back.

1  Thank alichat2017