“Close to Old Town Scottsdale”
other travellers have booked this property
King size comfort
1211 N. Miller Road, Scottsdale AZ 85257 in the heart of it all! The paintings were done by the owner. See next photo for image of updated living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
King size comfort
1211 N. Miller Road, Scottsdale AZ 85257 in the heart of it all!
Kitchen. The closet to the left houses the laundry area
Main floor bathroom with roman tub/ shower
main floor bath
Queen Bed with private balcony
This armoire houses a second flat screen TV
Master Bedroom Loft
view of desk area, closet and bathroom
Master bathroom with walk in shower
Direct park access
Entrance Fountains
Heated Pool
Jacuzzi
front patio with bistro for two
Parkview Villa Entrance
1211 N. Miller Road Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Well maintained complex
Heated Pool
View of dining area, fireplace and TV set.
The stairs lead up to the master bedroom loft. The living room has been updated since this photo
the kitchen has coffee maker, blender, toaster, electric grill, & everything you need to make dinner
Kitchen also has oven and microwave
Stairs lead to master bedroom loft
enjoy the flat screen TV with blue ray player
Stairs leading up to master suite
view from the Master Bedroom desk
Alternative outfit for the lower floor bedroom
master walk in shower
master bathroom
Second bedroom with queen bed
The sliding doors open to a balcony
The queen bed shows off a different outfit
Alternative bedding fit for a Queen
second bedroom with queen bed overlooking entrance to bathroom
main floor bathroom with roman tub and shower
main floor bath
heated pool and jacuzzi
Garage Doors are 8.5 feet wide to house a mid size car or smaller
Map of nearby stores and amenities
Close to the heart of Old Town Scottsdale, 3 miles away
3 miles north to galleries, rRestaurants and clubs
To the west is the Botanical Gardens, 3 miles
Luminarias light the path at Phoenix Botanical Gardens
3 miles to the West is the Botanical Gardens
Fashion Square mall is the most popular mall in America
Surround yourself in gorgeous Arizona desert landscapes
3 miles to the West is Papago Park!
Nearby charming shops and galleries
Lowes Hardware Store is around the corner
ASU Skysong is .6 miles away
Fry's Grocery Store and Starbucks is 1 mile away
Papago Shopping Plaza is less than 1 mile away
Old Town Main Street is just up the road, 3 miles north
LA Fitness Gym is 1 mile away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Gr8ate
Rochester, Minnesota
“Great location, uncomfortable seating arrangement”
Reviewed 27 February 2016 for a stay in February 2015

The king bed was very comfortable-location was good. The condo sleeps "7" but have to say we had one futon which served as a couch and one " massage chair" that served as a sitting chair. At best you can seat three people to watch tv or a movie and that was a stretch- very uncomfortable if you want to relax after a long day. The kitchen has all the amenities you would need and we cooked very little for a two month stay. There is no porch area to relax or spend an evening outside as there is a tiny table with two seats that is shared with upstairs neighbor. Outside the door is access to green belt which is great for walking, biking and people watching. We enjoyed our stay, however, two months at this property was just not comfortable for our needs. We could enjoy a busy week but that would be about all we would enjoy at this property. The garage is small and you can hear adjoining neighbors garage doors up and down from the property.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool, greenbelt
Liked least: Seating in living room
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Feb 2016
Dear Sharon, thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. Your comments are very important as helps to prioritize the improvements that will be made. I want nothing more than for my guests to have an enjoyable experience.

Thank you for pointing out the living room furniture issue. I do have plans in the works for more comfortable seating.

As for the other comments, I see that you submitted your review a full year after your stay which is a bit puzzling.

Your description is right on except that the outdoor porch area is indeed private and not shared with any neighbors. Unfortunately I cannot do anything about the size of the porch area.

The pictures and descriptions as seen on Tripadvisor are accurate so I am a little confused as to why you would choose my property if knowing before hand it would not serve your needs. Before you booked I was forthcoming about the size of the garage and the garage door noises. It is true, when the neighbors operate their garage doors, it can be heard by a light sleeper in the downstairs guest bedroom but not anywhere else in the condo.

According to your reservation details, there were two adults in your party however your recent feedback indicates that there were more people staying, which I find troubling. If there were two of you then there would be ample seating in the living room to fit your needs. The condo does accommodate up to 7 people for sleeping but the pictures show a kitchen table seating 4 and a living room area seating 4. Future guests, please keep that in mind when choosing a condo.

If you are reading this review, you probably have read through the descriptions on Flipkey and are careful to choose the property that will fit your needs. While I don't have the power to increase the size of the porch, if I can possibly do anything to make your stay enjoyable then I am happy and eager to serve you.

I encourage interested people to contact me if they have any questions about the condo.

Thank you again, Sharon for your feedback.
peanuts02...
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Clean and quiet unit with a nice pool.”
Reviewed 2 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

Overall, this unit was adequate for a 1 week stay. The parking garage was too small for our truck and parking throughout the apartment complex was very limited. The unit was clean and quiet and the pool and jacuzzi were nice. There was a limited number of towels/washcloths and no pool towels provided (so bring your own).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool and jacuzzi
Liked least: Parking facilities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
1 Apr 2013
Towels: a missed opportunity to make good: The industry standard is to supply two sets of towels per guest, but if you need more I have a huge supply of towels in storage. I would have been glad to provide you with as many towels as you like. Future guests, please don’t hesitate to ask. I only live 10 minuets away and can come running with 'bagfulls'.

Pool Towels: Thank you for this suggestion. You were my first guests to stay during warm weather and you are absolutely right. I will provide pool towels from now on.

Parking: I am so sorry that your truck would not fit in the garage. I have a full size Toyota Tundra with an extra long bed, however I am able to squeeze in. Each uncovered parking space in the complex is 8.5 feet wide, not including the white lines. The opening of the garage door is also 8.5 feet wide. Future guests, please consider this measurement when bringing a larger vehicle.
Eureka
Reviewed 25 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

25 Mar 2013
Thank you, Judy! It was a pleasure having you.
Seattle
Reviewed 26 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
26 Jan 2013
Dear Fred,
Thank you for the review, I am thankful for feedback both positive and negative! I strive to provide the most accurate information and address service, maintenance, and overall satisfaction of our guests!
Indeed you are correct this condo has three stories in its layout. The garage is on the first floor, the main living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom is on the second floor. The master loft is upstairs. We try to be as accurate in our photos so that people know what they are signing up for before they decide to stay. I apologize you were unable to set the clocks. Had I been notified, or my call to you returned I would have been happy to come over and take care of it for you. In addition, the living room furniture is adjustable. I would like future guests to know that the couch has several moving parts (the sides and back) and can completely lay flat to sleep two extra people. The recliner in the photographs is a massage chair that has many features I would be happy to show future guests. I have fallen asleep in that chair on several occasions.
I would love to address your commentary regarding deposits!! I would like to draw your attention to the lease agreement you signed which explains that your deposit will be sent back to you within 10 business days. Your deposit was mailed 3 days after your departure so you should be getting it very soon. If you don’t please contact me.
I apologize you felt that the garage was too small. I assure you that this is a full, one car garage that can accommodate an SUV. The wheelchair was brought in to accommodate a recent guest however will be removed promptly.
I am so grateful that you pointed out that the bed upstairs was comfortable and the place was clean. I hire a service to do the cleaning, but when they leave I go over everything again myself. I take great pride in creating a clean, stylish and comfortable accommodations for my guests.
Thank you again for your feedback, I am looking forward to improving on a daily basis!
TX
Reviewed 23 December 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing