“Fast service classic Asian offerings”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #325 of 1,335 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Asian
Neighbourhood: Paradise Valley
Neighbourhood: Paradise Valley
Reviewed 21 January 2018

The menu will take a while to "digest" but take your time. The selections are complete in classic styles and combinations of bowls and sides. The rice dishes alone will take many visits to sample. I confess our favorite is take-out as the venue is not super comfy. FOr take out suggest order on line and pickup - they do a great job packaging and ready on time. Definitely try their pork dishes.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Located on N Scottsdale Rd, this is a large Pei Wei. Pei Wei offers a casual version of big brother PF Changs in a sit down or take out environment. Prices are less but the flavor is still there. Go and enjoy, they also have a frequent diner program.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

the pei wei I went to was at 257 E. Bell rd in Phoenix, I had never tried before was pleasantly surprised at the good food.
I walked in placed my order 5 minutes later I walked out with my dinner, yes I will go back.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Food is fast and fresh. Good selection. Love the salad substitute for rice if desired. Plenty of seating. Lots of parking.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Our family likes Pei Wei for a quick sit down lunch. Similar formula to other order at counter, serve your own drinks establishments. But the food comes quickly and is good.