“More Than Just A Pizza Place!”

Oregano's Pizza Bistro
Ranked #32 of 1,379 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very reasonably priced lovely old fashioned decorated restaurant. Large portions, Varied menu. My husband had a Meatball Hero and I had a Turkey Hero. Each came with delicious Colelaw, Chips and a Pickle. Both were absolutely DELICIOUS. Great Service.
Would definitely go back again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,134)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I come here often and have never wrote a review. I always get the antipasto salad and a thin crust sausage and mushroom pizza. It’s always good!!

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

GO! Monja! I grew up in NJ, I know frickin pizza!! They made the best NY pizza this side of New York City! They make some good Chicago deep dish pizza too but I’m not from there so judge for yourself.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

Great pizza and nice ambience! The service was slow even though they weren’t overly busy. Still, I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Great food, we had the meatball sandwich and Mac and cheese. Food was delicious and the prices are great!!