2,238 results
All reviews double tree north pool old town breakfast buffet grounds are lovely putting green mini bar wet bar rooms are spacious cactus garden nice resort free shuttle fashion square mall the room was nice fitness center housekeeping staff shuttle service
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The grounds were very beautiful but rooms were disgusting. Pools had a very rough texture that cut my foot and my friends head when he was swimming under water. Staff were less than cordial which was quite surprising in this setting and being a Hilton hotel. I am a Diamond member so have plenty of experience with Hiltons and this one is not up to their standard.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Jeff G, Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley - Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your recent experience and we are sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and I have addressed the issues you mentioned with my management team. We strive to make each guest experience memorable as your satisfaction and loyalty is very important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

I come here about once a month it’s perfect location for Scottsdale. Great pools, rooms are huge and clean. Great bar with an awesome bartender Rey who can shake up the BEST cocktails. Always a fun crowd in the bar area even if you’re by yourself.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad to hear from you and equally as pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I have shared your nice comments with Rey and he is very thankful. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our resort. Thank you again for sharing.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

overpriced, old, motel. Paid $4.5 for a Monster after walking 5 minutes from my room too the lobby, Plus gratuity for the person on her cellphone. It was raining got soaked going to lobby, water leaking everywhere in the hallways, out of the light sockets. 18$+ tip for mediocre breakfast. Was expecting more from this stay.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jeff G, Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley - Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

We are so sorry that your recent visit with us was less than satisfactory. We greatly appreciate your feedback. I can reassure you that service you received is certainly not indicative to the level of services and accommodations our resort and staff our known for. Please except my apologies with my hope is that you will give us another opportunity to demonstrate that we have listened and addressed your concerns.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

This hotel needs updating. The room was dark. The carpet was worn. The vanity squeaked. The front desk person was unprofessional. I do not recommend staying at this hotel. The relatively low price doesn’t offset the poor condition of the property.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and I have addressed the issues you mentioned with my management team. We strive to make each guest experience a great one at our resort as your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

While the staff is pleasant, the property and surroundings have not been considered upscale for at least 20 years. There are no benefits that accrue to Executive Club status. All rooms have outdoor entrances ... there happened to be 2 days of rain during our stay.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. We appreciate your candid review of our property. New perspectives about our hotel and our guestroom appearance help us make improvements to our guest experience on an ongoing basis. We thank you for all of your positive comments about the service you received from our resort staff. Please share any additional comments or suggestions with us any time.

Thank you again for sharing.

Kind Regards,