“Surprisingly good”

Thai Garden Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 4 Restaurants in Rimrock
Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

My wife and I both love Thai food, but given that this is situated in the tiny town of Rimrock we didn’t want to get our hopes too high. Nonetheless this dramatically exceeded our expectations. Three entrees, soup and two deserts later we were a very full family with a very good meal. The teriyaki was phenomenal, coconut princess also very good and the sweet sticky rice with mango was the best part without a doubt. Definitely doing to become a new regular stop for us.

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (22)

Reviewed 15 August 2019

We shared a large shrimp won ton soup (delicious), eggrolls (crispy), thai fried rice (tasty), orange chicken (not too much orange) and walnut shrimp (delicious). Way too much food for two, but made for a good lunch the next day.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 5 July 2019

Was pleasently surprised to find tai food in Rimrock. Have gone multiple times. Im from Phoenix so Ive tried a variety of tai restaurants. Definitely worth stoppong in for!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 25 March 2019

I have only recently discovered Thai food. It was a surprise when this restaurant opened in what used to be a burger/pizza joint. I am still learning what flavors I like, but we have been 3 times and only once did I pick something I didn't like - too fishy. The other meals I thought were fantastic and the food is very fresh. The staff is nice and helpful in trying to sort out what meals are like. The service was very fast. I am glad this restaurant opened and hope they stay in business for a long time.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Karen S
Reviewed 27 February 2019

This restaurant ws recommended by the owner of the hotel at which we were staying. It was delicious food (a little spicy) Loved the spring roll dipping sauce!

Date of visit: February 2019