“Not all that!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Native New Yorker Restaurant
Reviewed 20 August 2015

I've giving this restaurant 2 stars because the fish and chips were not good! the fish was fried in heavy batter. I literally had to break it in half and just dig out the fish. The fish had a funny smell to it, so I didn't eat it much. The male waiter we had was super friendly and nice! overall, I give it 2 stars for now.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Myself and two others went here for dinner last night and unfortunately we were all very disappointed with our food..My wife and sister picked at their dishes, but the chicken pot pie I ordered was inedible. The sauce was very watery, the chicken hard to find and the pastry was undercooked...Our server was apologetic and did take the price of the pie off our bill, but overall, still a very disappointing expereince.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

The service was great. When one woman in our party was hesitating on which soup to order, the waitress brought her samples! Never had that happen anywhere. Was during start of NCAA games so we appreciated all the tv's, although it is way too noisy to hear any thing. Food was good. One guy had a calzone ( never had one before) and loved it. Said he was going to make it a regular stop. Will definitely go back, but maybe for lunch when it is a little less noisy.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

This is another chain restaurant in Arizona. THERE ARE SO MANY. If you like wings and pizza this may be your joing. However, there is nothing unique to offer here.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

We told the hostess "dinner for two" and "we're dying for a Diet Coke" just in a chatty, joking manner. One hostess took us to our booth, and while she was handing us menus, the other hostess who had overheard our comment brought us sodas--not our server, the other hostess! Now that is just sweet and downright charming! We had wings--honey BBQ--that were darn good! Dripping in sauce and tender yet firm, if you know what I mean. Only our second time there (we have a winter home in the area) but I'm planning on a return trip.