“Manager sucks”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Native New Yorker Restaurant
Reviewed 16 September 2012

I just want everyone who goes to watch the football games at this location dont drink! If you go there and order a beer and then decide to order a pitcher they will not allow you to order a pitcher. The manager said we where out of control. We ordered beers and food, then after that we were not allowed to order a pitcher of beer. The people next to us were baffled that we were not allowed to order more drinks. On the way out the manager told me to have a nice life. I go to native new yorker at least once a week and I will now be looking for a new place to watch games. I do have to say it had nothing to do with the server it was the manager and for that I will not be going to the San Tan Valley resturant again. I will also not recomennd it to anyone that needs a place to watch a game.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

Good was good, especially the strawberry spinach walnut salad - but the noise is horrible. Can't stand when they YELL your name over and over to announce your table is ready.

Reviewed 26 March 2012

What can you say about the best wings in the valley?

Reviewed 21 November 2011

I always hear everyone rave about Native! They are all over the valley. Personally I don't know how they are so successful other than the fact that they sell lots of alcohol. Their wings aren't that great. They do have some interesting choices. I have tried it many times but now that QC has a larger selection of restaurants I don't "have to"endure it any more!

Reviewed 23 March 2009

Whenever our team plays, we go for beers. Unless you sit at the bar top, prepare to be ignored. The only reason the bar top doesnt get ignored...is because the have to look at you. Wings are good! (I like the Gym Grill's wings better) It is a good place to play some NTN and hang with the guys.