“Best Mexican food in San Tan Valley!”
Review of Don Pedro's Mexican Food - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Don Pedro's Mexican Food
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Great restaurant! Service was EXCELLENT! Great value for the price we paid. This family takes pride in their business, it shows. Thanks!

Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

I stopped in today to order chips and salsa to go. I stood by the cash register waiting to get service. Sandra just sat in a chair, didn't even smile or get up, and rudely asked what I wanted. I could not believe it. Their ground beef is not seasoned, all the food is bland.
You want phenomenal Mexican food with outstanding service? Then go to morenos. I will never go back to Don Pedros again!!!

1  Thank Jenna A
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Do Dont Eat Here This Man hires illegal aliens i was refused a job by the owner stating to me "I CAN PAY AN ILLEGAL A LOT CHEAPER WAGES THEN YOU" and i know for a fact he hires illegalls i know an illegal that works their and gets paid under the table his name is Rigo he works in the kitchen >>>>>>> please help me in stopping this injustice

Reviewed 7 May 2013

The appetizers are really good but don't let anything hot get cold. The main dishes are good but nothing spectacular. Don't get me wrong. I like the restaurant. The service is OK as well. There is just nothing awesome.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

the food is real authentic mexican...the buffet is awesome and the prices are good...a couple times they were short staffed early in the evening...but the taste made up for it! We go here quite frequently. I am mexican, and it is much better than any others in the area!