“we love it!”

Add it.
Don Pedro's Mexican Food
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 February 2013

the food is real authentic mexican...the buffet is awesome and the prices are good...a couple times they were short staffed early in the evening...but the taste made up for it! We go here quite frequently. I am mexican, and it is much better than any others in the area!

Reviewed 13 September 2012

The Wednesday buffett good value and very good. Like that they service the food out rather than allowing everyone to help themselves .(keeps the sanitation factor up) How ever the regular menu items are not consistant. We have stopped going because we've recieved cold enchiladas cheese not melted or even soft. Other dishes inconsitantly seasoned. Hope they can get it together. Also evening music from bar area way to loud.

Reviewed 23 June 2012

Food was luke warm and not good tasting
service was just ok
stoppped in car park first attempt and told they stop serving food at 8.30 which is very early to us

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Service was poor. Food was just average, nothing to go back for again. Prices were high for the quality of food. I would rather keep driving and stop at Filibertos.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

Having visited Don Pedro's Mexican Restaurant several times in the past year, and twice last March. I have yet to taste bad food there. Both my wife and I always visit Don Pedro's at least once a week when staying in the Queen Creek area. The service is friendly, and my wife who loves hot salsa says their salsa is great. As for the amount of food, I can't imagine anyone going away hungry. Portions are plenty, so unless you are really hungry, a couple could share a meal. It's on the Hunt highway just before turning into the entrance to the Johnson Ranch Golf course. Play 18 holes and prepare for a good, filling meal. The only negative, if one were needed, is the decor is older and bland. Other than that, enjoy some good Mexican food that won't break your bank.