“Meat, cheese and dessert! ”
Review of Fresca Cafe

Fresca Cafe
Ranked #55 of 240 Restaurants in Prescott
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Description: Hello From Fresca Cafe Our Gelato and Sorbetto is home made with the finest seasoned ingredients.We will always have 18 different flavors to choose from Our Italian meats and cheese are imported. Everything thing we serve is always fresh Thank You Francesca and Gianni Owners of Fresca Cafe
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

The Fresca Cafe put together some nice platters for a celebration of life gathering for my wife’s father. The platters provided more than enough food and the dessert platter was a big hit as it disappeared quickly. Very fresh and tasty!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Went to the movies behind this place and then we headed down here for some Gelato. So many to choose from it was hard to decide so I got the lemon and chocolate. My date had the chocolate. Staff is so friendly.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Our first visit, the staff was extremely nice. We enjoyed the antipasto, very nice flavor and presentation. Followed up with a custom pizza and some pasta. We also enjoyed the desert. They have beer and wine, we will be coming back.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

My family of four tried Fresca Cafe for a very first time today. I was very pleasantly surprised at what a nice restaurant. I ordered the fettuccine which stated on the menu that it is handmade. It came with two meatballs and two pieces of bread. The food was delicious. My husband and son had paninis and they both were well-liked and my daughter had tortellini and she also liked hers! The gelato was a yummy dessert! I think that I have found one of my new favorite restaurants! The inside of the restaurant was nice and clean and I like the decor. The waitress was also very attentive and super friendly!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Just left there and was excited to enter a review.
The food is excellent and the menu is sized just right with authentic Italian dishes. The gelato was to die for. The price is fair and we were lucky enough to show up at 6:40 when they closed at 7 and be invited in for dinner. One of the owners whose Italian name I could never try to pronounce was great to us and couldn’t have been more helpful and a joy to listen to. Had a very good time and can’t wait to go back for the pizza.