“Good Thai food, Super service”
Review of Tara Thai

Tara Thai
Ranked #29 of 240 Restaurants in Prescott
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2018

A really nice restaurant in downtown Prescott. Food is excellent and service is great. Moderate prices. They don't take reservations so get there before 6 or after about 7:30. Good size portions.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here several times and have always enjoyed the food and service. They have a nice selection of curries. The Tom Kha soup is fantastic. The pad Thai is on the sweet side, but still very tasty. And try the yam fries. One of the highlights.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stumbled upon this gem in old town Prescott earlier this month. Great atmosphere with a Koi pond stretching the length of the restaurant with a huge Buddah at the far end. We had a table right next to the Koi pond and both of us ordered soups. My wife had the Tam yam with seafoodn and I had the Wanton soup with scallops. Delicious!
The chocolate basil ice cream for dessert was fantastic! I have asked many of my Thai friends if they have either heard of / eaten chocolate basil ice cream, and they have said "no." If it is a new treat that this restaurant has created, they have hit a gold mine! A cup of coffee with the dessert was a great combination.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Had reservations made 3 weeks beforehand for wife’s 70th birthday.One of the couples had an emergency at last minute so I called to tell TT that we would have 2 less people. They informed me that I had fallen below their minimum for a reservation and they must cancel my reservation. Jerks! I’ve written many reviews and don’t remember beings so disappointed. They need to review their policy. They were informed before of the importance of this occasion and of the frequency and admiration of this guest.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We've been eating Thai food for many years (my husband lived in Thailand). Not the greatest Thai food we've eaten. Way too much sugar. The place does have a very nice atmosphere.