“Superb Dinner and Service”
Review of Augie's Restaurant

Augie's Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 240 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 October 2018

What a truly enjoyable dinning experience. More of an upscale, but very casual restaurant. Our service could not have been better. One look at the dinner and app menu and you will know this place is going to good-the selection diverse and quite interesting. I just loved the Chicken Fried Steak, way different than a typical Diner style would serve and so much better. Portion size is adequate and prices might be a little on the high side of mid range. Ambiance and decor is lively and interesting. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

We had done some hiking at Watson Lake and decided to eat lunch at Augie's. We were not disappointed! The atmosphere was fun, the menu was eclectic, and the food was good. I had the negimaki, and thought it was pretty tasty. I had seen it on the website and was intrigued. The guys both had burgers, and they were good. The other diner had the cup of French onion soup and half a ham and cheese sandwich. The sandwich was loaded with ham! The soup was tasty, but there wasn't as much broth as she would have liked (the problem with ordering a cup of French onion soup). But all in all we were happy with our experience, and would eat there again.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

I had the marghetita chicken sandwich on gluten free bun which was delicious. $11.95
My husband had BBQ pork sandwich $12.95 which he said was average.
Service was slow and inattentive considering the place was mostly empty Sunday afternoon at 1:30.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

My mom and sister took me there, prices higher than I expected. Well worth the price, food was superb and the service excellent!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Looking for a local restaurant with a cozy setting, very good food and scenic views? This is the place. They have their own salad dressings that are fabulous. The Reuben sandwich I had was big, flavorful and more than I could eat. I look forward to going there again sometime.