“A piece of the old west”
Review of Gurley St. Grill

Gurley St. Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Gurley St. Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 240 Restaurants in Prescott
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The restaurant is old west style inside. We have never had a bad meal there. Burgers, ribs, mac and cheese are very good.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My family and another family ate here for lunch on Father’s Day. We arrived at 1:00 pm and were seated right away on the indoor/outdoor patio. The weather was wonderful so seating here was perfect. Our server was prompt and courteous while being very attentive to our group of 9. The food quality was good and the portions were adequate. Our table tried everything: burgers, sandwiches, salads, appetizer, kids meals and were happy with all. The value is fair but typical for the area. There is adequate street parking in the area and we had no problem parking. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Amazing food. Great wait staff. Reasonable prices. They have vegan alternatives. Would recommend this place. Will return.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Located in downtown Prescott, so good easy-to-find location. Wait staff was fast and cheerful. Food was above average. The chicken pasta was a pleasant surprise. I'll go back next time I'm in Prescott.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been coming for years. More times than I can count. The last two times were complete disappointments. The corn chowder has been a life long favorite but some of the items in chowder were undercooked. This last time we ate in the back patio area. The service was pretty terrible, they waitress informed us that two of the items we ordered where not available and waited over a 35 minutes for our meal. The chowder was undercooked again. I asked for my breadsticks and was told they had “run out” it was 1pm!!!??? This was and will be my last time eating at this establishment