“Super funky joint with outstanding eats”
Review of BiGA

BiGA
Ranked #18 of 240 Restaurants in Prescott
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We use locally-sourced ingredients to offer a modern take on American cuisine and Farm-to-Fork Suppers.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had been hearing great things about this little hole in the wall restaurant... and it absolutely did not disappoint!!! Very limited seating, so we did have to wait about 20 minutes, but so glad we did. We started with the Korean BBQ shrimp..it was the perfect spice, sweet, acid ratio,...served with in house homemade crustini. Turkey burger was so full of flavors, I totally forgot it was healthy...and then if you want total indulgence you MUST have their green chili Mac and cheese.. it's ridiculously phenomenal. Every item is locally sorced all breads are made in house, as are all dressings and sauces. Such a fun little place, that is very much needed in Prescott

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Creative food choices. Had Asian Turkey Burger. Very good. They make their own bread and buns. Great stop for a more creative lunch time menu. It was busy, good sign, but also a tad noisy due to size and density. Several items I will try in the near future. Smoked local mushrooms next up!

Reviewed 15 September 2018

Went there for dinner last night with my husband for dinner. Had the herbed chicken with leek bread pudding. It was one of the best meals I have had at a restaurant anywhere! Service was friendly, a little slow (they were busy). Only complaint is how loud it was in that small space.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Exceptional food, serves and wine...if there was one negative is that it was hot inside but that will not keep us from going back! Bread pudding to die for!

Reviewed 12 August 2018

The food was very good. My husband and I both had a burger. Mine was the Biga burger and it was served on a delicious house made bun. We arrived early and therefore when the noise was approaching unpleasant levels we were leaving. They use local fresh local produce whenever possible. I think it is a local gem and we will definitely go back.

1  Thank Nicola W

Been to BiGA? Share your experiences!