“Put off by the server”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Food was ok but server Danielle was very irritating. We had a party of 11 and she would stand at the end of the table talking loudly and condescendingly. "Who wants to sample white wine..raise your hand" ""Here's the water....take one and pass it down like in school." She called us "couple number one, two," etc. while loudly taking our orders. We were asked to also pass the mints around the table at the end of our meal. Not an enjoyable meal!

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

My mom and I brought my grandma for her 81st birthday lunch. We had an amazing time and amazing service. For Noah only being a server for a month he did great. Jeff the Chef manager came out and said a special happy birthday to her. It was great food and great people thank you everyone for making her feel special

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 5 June 2015

Party of 6-we called ahead and they didn't accept reservations. However, we waited about 20 minutes (the place was busy) and they had a good sized table set up but with some cramped seating for some of the chairs. The table behind us and our chairs didn't allow for much room, so it was a bit uncomfortable and the seating didn't allow for our party to communicate as well as we would have liked since this was a special event, our son's college graduation. Our waiter took our drink orders fairly quickly which was welcome. Olive Garden service no matter the locale has been at best, leisurely. This experience would be no different. The upside was that once the food did arrive it was very good. However, I would have liked more dressing on my salad (next time I'll be sure to ask for more)! I had the Fettuccine Alfredo with shrimps added and it was heavenly! The shrimp was tender and fresh tasting. The upside to our dining experience is that we were never hurried along and our waiter did refresh our drinks while we waited- but it was a pronounced wait. Also, getting the check was quite leisurely too. It was OK because it was a happy occasion and we weren't in a hurry. I can hardly wait to have that same dish again. I just have to make sure that I am in a leisurely mood!

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 16 April 2015

Of course, it's a chain... but value and service are uniformly high, and that's a blessing and a tribute to an organization that believes in training, quality of service and getting the details right, network-wide. We ate here because we were tired after a long drive, but didn't want a whole lot to eat. So we sat in the bar area and had a couple of appetizers and a salad between us; total for two $20, and Diane, our waitperson, was as pleasant and attentive to us as if we had ordered champagne and oysters for 12. Credit, where credit's due: we'll keep coming!

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 9 April 2015

We usually call ahead and the Order is usually ready in like 15-20 minutes. They give you a really generous portion of the food and include all the utensils and such. They send it all really well packed so even such doesn't spill.

Date of visit: January 2015