“Not my favorite”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Rosa's is noisy, crowded with the wait staff rushing around trying to serve too many people crammed into a limited space.I did not find the food all that great and have had better at other Italian restaurants in Prescott and in Italy. I ordered the Lasagna and it was mostly ricotta cheese so thick it stuck to the roof of your mouth. Pizzas served to others did not look all that appetizing. Perhaps it's some sort of regional style of Italian.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

This is a family style restaurant with your choice of large or small tables. Portions are huge. Food is excellent.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Been here a couple times and had a great experience all the way around. It’s been about a 30 minutes wait for a table, which is to be expected for a quality restaurant. The service was always good and it was one of the better pizzas I have ever had.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Chicken marsala so good! Waiter was awesome would return. Atmosphere average, don't expect a quiet romantic dinner.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Rosa's was one of my favorite stops on our recent road trip. Loved the food, the service and the high-energy vibe of this local favorite.

They were slammed when we arrived with people waiting inside and outside, but we were seated within 15 minutes. I saw a dish arrive at a neighboring table and it looked so good I ordered the same thing - Rigatoni Bolognese. It was OMG good!

I wish we had a duplicate of this place at home.