“So good.”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Chicken marsala so good! Waiter was awesome would return. Atmosphere average, don't expect a quiet romantic dinner.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Rosa's was one of my favorite stops on our recent road trip. Loved the food, the service and the high-energy vibe of this local favorite.

They were slammed when we arrived with people waiting inside and outside, but we were seated within 15 minutes. I saw a dish arrive at a neighboring table and it looked so good I ordered the same thing - Rigatoni Bolognese. It was OMG good!

I wish we had a duplicate of this place at home.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

We joined friends for dinner the other night. It was our first time at Rosa’s and had a wonderful time. They do a good business with both dine in and take out. They offer a very extensive menu. My wife chose the chicken & kale ravioli and I decided on a 2 meat personal pizza. The pizza was very good. Good tasting sauce and lots of gooey cheese. We decided to take a piece of tiramisu home and it was excellent. Yes we would recommend this place and look forward to dining here again.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

You can’t go wrong here, doesn’t look like much from outside but inside it’s cozy and fun. I had classic marinara spaghetti and my brother had lasagna- both were great and served with a smile.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This restaurant is highly recommended locally. Both the food and service are very good. This restaurant is an excellent place to meet fiends or take your family.