“Affordable & Better than Average”
Review of Prescott Junction

Prescott Junction
Ranked #33 of 240 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Prescott Junction serves breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week. We have great omelets, smash burgers, a breakfast buffet, a soup salad and frozen yogurt bar. We serve beer and wine. Locally owned and operated by the Burton family for over 20 years.
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Don't let the "1980's JB's" decor deter you- the food was surprisingly good & inexpensive. (3rd night in a row taking dinner advice from our hotel clerk:) I had a chicken cranberry salad on a croissant and it was probably the best I've had. My hubby's steak sandwich was tasty, especially considering the low price.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Eat both breakfast and dinner there during our one night stay. Great cherry pie for dinner. Very reasonably priced for both meals. The Breakfast buffet was one of the best I have ever had. $9.99.
I had the usual scrambled eggs and bacon with three kinds of potatoes, French toast, fresh strawberries and pineapple,sticky bun, and two cooked to order pancakes. I could have had a make your own super breakfast burrito or a large cinnamon roll. All fresh baked. I wish we had a place like this back in St. Louis. Don’t miss this place, especially breakfast.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We were staying next door at the Quality Inn and walked over. The menu was quite comprehensive and we were please to see that they had senior's helpings. Our waitress was attentive, service was good and the food was good.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Fast service, reasonable prices, great salad bar, large portions, clean restrooms, comfortable seating, huge menu, great family restaurant. Will definitely return!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Took the family for dinner here. Food was flavorful and fresh, especially the salad bar. Staff were attentive and friendly. Well worth the trip.