“Decent Meals”

Streets of New York
Ranked #71 of 235 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We arrived shortly after 5:30pm on a Friday and were greeted & seated right away. Glad we arrived when we did as the place filled up quickly not too long after.
My wife had Baked Ziti and I Meatballs & Angel Hair Pasta. Our bowls were sizeable so we decided to take half of it with us. Tricia was our server & very attentive to our needs.
My only disappointment was that I thought $3 for a soft drink was a little over the top.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

First off, thanks to Amber for being a thoughtful and friendly server. It is much appreciated when someone comes in alone to any restaurant and is treated so well.

Next, the breadsticks and nice sized garden salad in it's own cold bowl were great! Not a wilted leaf of lettuce to be found. And not just lettuce in this salad. It had a nice assortment on tomatoes, olives, zucchini pieces, pepperchini, etc. And always appreciate the dressing on the side so as to meter the amount.

Now, the "piece d' resistance"...the broasted chicken. It was delicious. And the two pieces that came with the salad were perfect on such a hot day. If you haven't tried the Street's broiled/roasted chicken, you need to. It's not greasy or over breaded. Just perfect.

Thanks again Streets for a great solo lunch experience!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is pretty much you typical "Streets of New York" chain. Good food but way over priced. There Hot Pastrami sandwich was good but there Parmesan chicken sandwich was mediocre at best. Staff was courteous and efficient though.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We stopped for a late lunch at Streets of New York. There were only a couple of other diners in the restaurant, which seemed odd. But we got seated right away. I ordered a Gorgonzola and Pear salad and my husband had a prime rib burger special. His meal was huge and he said it was very good. My salad was also very good. The waitress was polite and attentive. The atmosphere was good. We had a nice lunch. The prices were not too bad. I would eat there again.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Good food, but a little pricey. They have TVs so you can catch a glimpse of a game if the timing is right.

Been to Streets of New York? Share your experiences!