“Food and service was fine”
Review of Lone Spur Cafe

Lone Spur Cafe
Ranked #15 of 238 Restaurants in Prescott
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2018

My wife and I met two family members in Prescott for brunch and I had read reviews about Lone Spur. We went to Lone Spur based on the reviews and were not disappointed. We all had different meals and everyone mentioned how well the food tasted and how it was presented.
Our waitress was prompt and professional. Meals were presented in a timely fashion.
I would recommend Lone Spur and plan to visit again the next time I am in Prescott.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Went in for breakfast. Shannon, our waitress was fabulous. We were satisfied with our meal, the price, service & atmosphere. Couldn’t ask for more. We’ll definitely be back!

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

This was our second visit to this restaurant with different family members. They are great at accommodating large groups, and there was just a short wait on this mid-week visit. The family was excited because both the breakfast menu and lunch menus were available.

The restaurant is definitely tourist-oriented, with branding irons and rustic western decor. The staff was helpful and provided excellent service.

We ordered a lot of food. I love the options they give with your sandwich sides. Some options have a small up charge, but they are upfront about it.

The French Onion soup has chunks of prime rib -yum! The French fries and onion rings were crispy and not oily. They are generous with their sauces and dressing.

Nothing fancy, but good food with ambience. They hang a guitar on the wall with an invitation to play, and my nephew took advantage of it. Good times!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I had a weekend getaway at Prescott on my own. I followed my coworker's suggestion and went to Lone Spur Café for Sunday brunch. The location, next to the busy Courthouse Square, and the classic western décor, grabbed my attention right away. The staff were all smiles welcoming me in and they made me feel at home right away. The service was very prompt. I had Joe's Special, which is a hearty serving of potatoes, bacon, and eggs cooked just right. The coffee was warm and delicious, too. Everyone at the restaurant seemed to be having a good time.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Best breakfast in town.servings are usually more than you can eat. Service is excellent with a home town feel. A must stop for breakfast when you are in Prescott!

Date of visit: September 2018