“A happy place”

Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Prescott
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

If you like good coffee, good sandwiches and a pleasant, casual atmosphere in a great downtown Prescott location, you shouldn't miss Cuppers. This converted historic house has character, charm and a place for everyone, no matter the weather. Cozy indoor seating is available or sit outside on the front porch or patio. They have a spicy mocha that's as good as it sounds, if you're into that sweet spicy sort of thing. I am and we'll be back, soon I hope!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

With no Starbucks near our hotel and wife wanting her Caramel Macciatto, this place was perfect and I got a nice breakfast bacon and egg sandwich and got to sit outside.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This is the cutest little coffee shop. It was conveniently located next to the hotel we stayed in. My husband and I had coffee here on the morning we were departing. The hip decor is super awesome. Coffee was delish!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

We stayed in Prescott and were looking for a low key, cost friendly place for breakfast. Cuppers was walking distance from our lodging. It's just an old house with a counter where you order, they give you a number and you sit down and they bring it to you. There's outside seating as well for a nice day, we chose to sit inside. The tea is loose leaf fresh brewed, and the "skinny pancakes" were among the best I've ever eaten, and I'm picky! The syrup was amazing as well with a wonderful flavor. We met a friend who lives there and she said she'll be back for those pancakes!

1  Thank LittleSis54
Reviewed 11 April 2018

We had a delightful breakfast at Cuppers while visiting friends Prescott. It is a nice hang out for locals and tourists. Indoor and outdoor seating. Great staff. Good food. We enjoyed their quiches, skinny pancakes, coffee and tea. Be sure to go there if you are in town!