All reviews glass of wine cookies cold beer mid century stardust hotel welcome drink retro style whiskey row gas fireplace covered parking resident cat place to stay honeymoon suite upon check front porch chain hotel within walking distance of downtown
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Highly recommended, very friendly people, (they offered us beer or wine upon check in, and cookies upon departure), hip retro styling, little front porch, super comfortable bed, fireplace heater (plus central heating and air). 5 minutes top to downtown, which we UBERed. We left with a good feeling.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Awesome experience at this funky mid-century style hotel. Offered a drink when we checked in, free acres to bikes, clean rooms with kitchenettes, friendly caretaker-Amanda. Good location, easy parking in your own little garage.
Highly recommended!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We had such a great weekend! My friend always stays at this hotel with her boyfriend when they visit Prescott so we decided for girls weekend we would stay here. The room was so cute!! Everything was done in a 1950's theme. The living room was a great size with a small kitchen attached. In the kitchen there was everything you needed and on the fridge they even added a cute magnet game.. we had some drinks and laughs with that game! The bathroom was small but clean and cute. There were two rooms that were very comfortable and we were able to fit 6 girls perfectly. On our pourch there was a fire pit and it was great weather to sit outside and watch all the nieghbors. Perfect location to walk to town and shop. It's only a 5-10 minutes walking distance. Overall great place and we will do another girls weekend soon! :)

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

What a great place! Genuinely caring and friendly owner and staff. Cold beer or wine upon check in, along with an orientation to the best places to eat & things to see in the area. Unique 50's/60's "Motor Lodge" restoration, private front patio, individual garage, very small yet fully functional bathroom...complete with rubber duckie in the shower, fireplace, great mid-century modern decor, all very fresh and clean. Very much like your own private little house. Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies as a parting gift. Personalized service without being intrusive. Wife & I highly recommend staying here when in Prescott.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I last stayed in Prescott in 2012, I loved the city and I loved the Motor Lodge. This year I decidedly to go back and stay a bit longer. Any fears that I had in respect of the previous high standard not being maintained were immediately allayed. I received a warm welcome from Mark when I arrived after a long drive from Joshua Tree. The cold beer I got upon checking in was very welcome. My room (the hideaway) was spotless and wonderfully and eccentrically decorated and the bed was so comfortable. It's a fantastically peaceful spot, yet only a safe 5 minute walk to downtown. The people here are so helpful and friendly you won't want to leave. Thank you to Woody who chatted to me when I was sitting on the porch, and thanks to Mark and Brian. Even if I tried to nitpick, I wouldn't be able to find fault. Oh, and you still get cookies when you leave. Superb.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo