Best Western Prescottonian(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$106
BestWestern.com
The Forest Villas Hotel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$118
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$136
US$111
Antelope Hills Inn(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$64
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$132
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$77
Grand Highland Hotel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$100
Official Site
Apache Lodge(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$74
Agoda.com
US$280
All reviewsglass of winecookiescold beermid centurystardust hotelresident catwelcome drinkretro stylewhiskey rowgas fireplacecovered parkinghoneymoon suiteplace to stayupon checkfront porchchain hotelowners and staff
Reviewed 6 January 2013

This place is #1 in the area for a reason- very friendly owners- beer/wine on arrival and freshly baked cookies on departure were very nice little touches. We were also given excellent recommendations for dinner/breakfast and routes to walk around the town. The room we got was very comfortable with a snazzy retro feel. All in all an excellent experience.

Also make sure you sink a whisky or 5 on whisky row- the bars had a real wild west feel!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2013

So my husband and I went to Prescott with some friends for a weekend of fun and frolic. We'd heard so much from our friends about this place that we tried to get two nights there and had to settle for one due to them being booked. Once we arrived we knew why they are so hard to reserve with!

My husband checked us in and out he comes to ask what kind of wine I want. Huh? And back he goes. Out he comes with a woman behind him carrying a huge glass of wine! WOW! My husband is carrying one of his favorite beers. This is different.

She walks around and welcomes me and leads us to our room. She then shows us all the working features as we are standing there gawking at all the kitsch displayed around us. Amazing amount of mid century items! It's like a museum in this room! So many cool little details that I am just in shock.

I am a furniture/antiques/collectibles nut and I am simply blown away by my surroundings. Every little nook and cranny was filled with the most unique stuff! We stayed in a one bedroom with a lil' kitchenette! Too cute! It had a living room with a few chairs, a sofa , tv and fireplace! The only downfall is that the bathroom is a little small. Good news is that they have the sweetest soap! Smells so good.

Our unit had a cute little covered garage for our car and there are bikes you can use for free! Even one tandem. There is a full coffee pot with coffee, tea and cocoa. Fridge for your goodies and community fire pits! And when you leave? Ya get warm cookies to go! I couldn't eat them because I am gluten free but the husband enjoyed them.

Next time I'm going to book super early! And there will be many more next times!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2012

My husband, two teenage boys and I stayed at this gem of a place for two nights in mid December and it has been one of the highlights of our month long trip. We arrived quite late after a long day of driving and were warmly greeted by Brian and a much needed welcome drink. We stayed in the two room accommodation at the front of the lodge which was extremely warm and comfortable. I particularly loved the quirky, interesting, retro decor and we all enjoyed two restful nights in lovely clean, comfortable beds. Kim was so friendly and helpful, even taking the time to research weather conditions and alternate routes for our continued drive north. The lodge is very convenient to the historic centre of town and there is a handy mini mart right next door. The icing on the cake were the bags of travel cookies provided at checkout- such a thoughtful touch. I booked the motor lodge based on reviews and would encourage anyone else looking for accommodation in Prescott to do the same. If you enjoy places that are a little different from the usual, sterile chains then this is the place to stay. Thanks again Kim for all of your help! Lisa, Andrew and the boys.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2012

Stayed several nights in mid-November, and will definitely return. Owner Brian and staff made me feel welcome not only at the Motor Lodge, but also to Prescott (first visit). Brian provided recommendations for dining and recreation. All of them were excellent. The impressive renovations truly bring back the good parts of the the motor hotel/lodge experience. A nice touch is the fire pit which naturally lends itself to meeting other guests, the owners, and of course sharing an adult beverage or two. You have a safe and short walk to downtown and Whiskey Row so no need to worry about drinking/driving. Most of all I have to emphasize the hospitality... so good here at the Motor Lodge, and so different from the chain motels, that I give 5 stars on that alone.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2012

My Wife and I stayed at The Motor Lodge last week as a "Staycation" and it was delightful. Our room was charming, our hosts were very accommodating and gave us terrific restaurant suggestions to places we hadn't tried yet......and we slept like babies. This will definitely be a must return for our little get-aways. Thanks for your hospitality!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple