Best Western Prescottonian(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$86
The Forest Villas Hotel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$118
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$117
US$111
Grand Highland Hotel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$144
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$77
Antelope Hills Inn(Prescott)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$64
US$280
All reviewsglass of winecookiescold beermid centurystardust hotelresident catwelcome drinkretro stylewhiskey rowgas fireplacecovered parkinghoneymoon suiteplace to stayupon checkfront porchchain hotelowners and staff
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I know there are lots of reviews out here for The Motor Lodge so I'll keep this brief. We were in town to visit family and chose the motor lodge based on trip advisor reviews. Our stay was wonderful! I was in unit 11 - very comfy king bed and nice little kitchenette. Loved the retro furnishings. Wine upon check in and warm cookies when we checked out - nice! I loved the Motor Lodge and will definitely return next time we visit Prescott!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2012

I Loved Loved Loved my stay and only wish it could have been longer. My room was clean, my bed was like sleeping on a cloud and the Owners are wonderful. Great places to eat close by and easy to walk to. Fire pit lit up at night is very relaxing. It's like staying with your best friend!!!

Room Tip: Was in room #4 but any room would be great!!!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Angel C
Reviewed 18 March 2012

We loved The Motor Lodge. Brian & Joe are friendly, knowledgeable owners who truly care about their guests. Renovated old motor lodge which is clean and comfortable, but has kept its character. A throw-back to the days when we traveled by car, and stayed at motels along the way. Great location within walking distance of downtown. Free beer/wine upon arrival; cookies when you check out. Full size coffee maker in room, with the best hotel coffee I've ever had. And a great price. I highly recommend this place, and will go back! Love the town of Prescott also.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2012

After a week camping in the beautiful desert, a storm was approaching & we were seeking a motel with character - no cookie cutter Marriott would do. We landed in The Motor Lodge much to our delight. Besides a comfortable bed, with really good sheets, the place was full of charm; hip and cool. Super easy walk into downtown, with good restaurants (try The Raven), museums & shops. Owners greeted us with glasses of wine & shared local info. They keep the motor lodge with chic perfection, playing up its historical setting when folks took quaint road trips through the Wild West. A flat screen telly & WiFi brings it into the 21st century. Enjoy!

Room Tip: Room #3: King bed, small bathroom but sweet details, kitchenette, flat screen, porch & garage.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2012

The Motor Lodge most definitely lives up to the reviews found on Trip Advisor. My fiance and I can't say enough good things about the accommodations, the staff and the quality in which the Motor Lodge is operated. From ice cold beers at check in, the most comfortable beds, adorable decor, fire pits at night and fresh baked cookies upon check out nothing can beat a stay here. If you are looking for the PERFECT place to stay in Prescott, look no further than the Motor Lodge, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple