“Bienvenidos!”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Camelback East
Reviewed 10 July 2018

This hidden gem is a local favorite. Sit outside and enjoy the beautiful AZ evening while you listen to the live music offered every night. Their margaritas and sangria are outstanding. I recently hosted a surprise birthday party for a dear friend in a room they call the Gallery which seats 25+. The staff did an outstanding job. The food is innovative, plentiful and delicious, a combination of Southwestern chic and Pan American fusion. The cornbread is to die for!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We love tapas style and sharing and if you do you love it her. The food is wonderful and the ambiance is way cool.

1  Thank Jamie P
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Great service, all for one price and the best meat ever. I had a wonderful bottle of wine to go with my meal and could not have one bad thing to say about the service, atmosphere or the food.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited here for dinner and we ate the small plate empanadas and nachos and they were tasty and we were quite full. I had a sangria and it was delicious.

I’d never had empanadas before; that being said, these were sweeter than I expected. But they were still good.

The nachos hit the spot! We sat outside and listened to live music and, with the misters going above our heads and lights on outside, it was quite comfortable and a fun atmosphere.

The service was a bit slow at points, but all the servers were friendly. I would recommend this place!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Fuego is really quaint and beautiful. The patio is where it's at. Lights strung about, bubbly water fountain and live easy listening music. Top it all off with great food and drinks! Their menu is diverse and fulfilling. Empanadas are a must!