“Amazing food”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Camelback East
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We love tapas style and sharing and if you do you love it her. The food is wonderful and the ambiance is way cool.

1  Thank Jamie P

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Great service, all for one price and the best meat ever. I had a wonderful bottle of wine to go with my meal and could not have one bad thing to say about the service, atmosphere or the food.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited here for dinner and we ate the small plate empanadas and nachos and they were tasty and we were quite full. I had a sangria and it was delicious.

I’d never had empanadas before; that being said, these were sweeter than I expected. But they were still good.

The nachos hit the spot! We sat outside and listened to live music and, with the misters going above our heads and lights on outside, it was quite comfortable and a fun atmosphere.

The service was a bit slow at points, but all the servers were friendly. I would recommend this place!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Fuego is really quaint and beautiful. The patio is where it's at. Lights strung about, bubbly water fountain and live easy listening music. Top it all off with great food and drinks! Their menu is diverse and fulfilling. Empanadas are a must!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The food was very good and the cocktails were delicious....just a little more expensive than what I usually go for....atmosphere was good and they had a live band/singer which was pleasant.