Maricopa Manor Bed and Breakfast Inn
US$301
US$258
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Red Roof Plus+ Phoenix West(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$157
US$410
US$382
  • Restaurant
All reviewsb bpalo verdeprivate garageeach morningsmall refrigerator and microwavewithin walking distancesitting roomvisit phoenixbeautiful poola king size bedlight railbottled waterthe wi filocation is greathot tubsuitewedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

Conveniently located in central Phoenix, Maricopa is a hacienda style B&B with beautiful grounds. However, our stay in the Library room was dark and musty with the smell of mold. My wife is disabled and we were disapointed that there were no handicapped bars in the bathroom or shower. It was awkward and dangerous bathing.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank gcwalklin
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Maricopa Manor was the perfect place to meet a friend and explore the surrounding area. Joan was the perfect innkeeper and her "breakfasts in a basket" served to our rooms were delicious. Our suites were lovely decorated, spacious, very clean, comfortable and quiet. Joan went out of her way to assist us with local sights to see and to recommend local restaurants with delicious food. The grounds were well maintained and the pool and outdoor sitting areas a wonderful place to enjoy with friends

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank John L
Reviewed 19 March 2013

This is my husband and my second stay at this B &B. I find the rooms very charming, the beds/ bedding very comfortable, and the property quite beautiful. The breakfast in a basket is a great touch that is delicious and the fresh ground coffee is outstanding. If/when we come back to Phoenix, I would stay here again...I am curious to see the other suites.

Room Tip: Suite number 7 is like a small apartment.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank NanaKelly-S177
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Maricopa Manor is everything that a bed and breakfast inn should be! The room (apartment, really), the grounds, the host, and the breakfast were all magnificent. I could have have moved in and stayed for good! If I am ever back in Phoenix, I will go out of my way to stay here again! Thanks Joan!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2012

This was my birthday present to myself and so worth it. Joan's breakfasts are so wonderful and the basket arrival just the right touch and never having to leave the room. Even if the weather did not cooperate, the room and the fireplace did so help. Every time I have stayed here, has been special. Truly a wonderful oasis from the rush of the city. Good places to walk to in the area and excellent bistros to eat at in the close neighborhoods surrounding this bed and breakfast.

Room Tip: Each of the rooms have their own charm. The library room is separated from the other area so nice and quiet. The reflection room has the open area surrounding it but still is quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo