Maricopa Manor Bed and Breakfast Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$596
US$427
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsb bpalo verdeprivate garageeach morningsmall refrigerator and microwavewithin walking distancesitting roomvisit phoenixbeautiful poola king size bedlight railbottled waterthe wi filocation is greathot tubsuitewedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 January 2012

My mom and I stayed here for three nights and it was a GREAT experience. We had a rental car and found the Inn a great location - super close to the Heard Museum and plenty of great restaurants, short drive to the airport as well. The Palo Verde suite offered us each our own bedroom. The breakfast basket delivered to us was delicious (quiche, muffins, teas, coffee, fruit - more than I expected) and the grounds were beautifully kept (we got sandwiches from Cheese and Stuff that's next door and had a little picnic for lunch one day). We had a super early flight leaving but Joan packed us a little breakfast to go that she delivered the night before - we were so appreciative!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank ConnieRenee3
Reviewed 27 October 2011

I just returned from a absolutely enchanting weekend at the Maricopa Manor. My friends were married there on a Saturday and our party invaded every one of their warm, inviting and uniquely decorated guestrooms. I have never felt more pampered or made to feel more completely at ease than I was by the owners Joan and Scott. They anicipated our every whim (which were many), they seemed to have a sixth sense about when they were needed without hovering, and they were a true delight in every way. I was a rather inept bridesmaid and, thanks to the help of Joan and Scott, the wedding went off without a hitch and it almost looked as if I knew what I was doing! The grounds were absolutely perfect. The wedding was at night and with the twinkling lights and illuminaries that we brought, it seemed like a wedding straight out of a fairy tale, which my friends absolutely deserved and Scott and Joan were a big part of making that happen. They serve a delicious breakfast every morning and bring a picnic basket right to your room. The rooms have exterior entrances, so you don't feel like you are staying in someone's home, but not a hotel either. You feel like you are staying in your own bit of heaven. Thank you, Maricopa Manor. I will be returning soon. Sigh......

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank hawaiismiles
Reviewed 19 October 2011

Imagine a retreat that nourishes your spirit with its ambience, yet provides for your every practical need. The suites are spacious, luxurious, spotless, comfortable and elegant. The location is convenient to downtown Phoenix and routes out of town. The on-site owner is a perfect hostess. Truly, you couldn't ask for a more appealing accommodation in Phoenix or anywhere.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank serena h
Reviewed 1 July 2011

Last weekend (June 26) my husband and I got married at this adorable bed and breakfast. The owners, Scott and Joan, were absolutely the two greatest people you will have the honor of meeting. Our families arrived - we booked the whole b&b - on Friday and the owners assisted us with everything. It was such a pleasant and hasslefree affair that I'm still in shock we pulled it off! Scott worked himself to the bone cleaning every bit of the outside patios and gazebo area. By the way, the entire place is exceptionally beautiful. The pictures most certainly do it no justice. The pool is comfortable with half a dozen lounging chairs around it.

There are so may things to say! I'm sure I will miss something! Oh - the breakfast is to die for. I am still having dreams about the spinach quiche. EXCEPTIONAL! BEYOND BELIEF!

Each room has a lovely, unique design to it. We stayed in the Reflections Past suite, absolutely gorgeous furntiture and bathroom. Above all, the best thing is the owners. They are just lovely, lovely people. They even helped take pictures of my wedding! Its quite shocking how you meet people who are the most down-to-earth, compassionate people. Those are the ones to keep close!

I can't begin to tell you how great this place was. We will definitely be staying there again. And please, if you are thinking of staying any where in Phoenix...stay here. :) You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Every room is exceptional!!!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank gbeejunk
Reviewed 19 March 2011

This place has changed management, and from the looks of the new photos, the current owner/manager does not have the same ability to richly decorate the rooms. That aside, this place was awesome!
It's a bit of a pain to get to from the airport and their parking is HORRENDOUS. Tiny, TINY little parking spots that I couldn't get my compact into because of the lack of room on the side street, but . . . there is ample street parking.
Entering here is like entering another world. The pool is ice cold but the fountain that flows into it, the expansive yard with a rich tapestry of grass and trees is extremely inviting. Within walking distance of many, many shops. I LOVED this place. You cannot believe you could possibly be in the middle of the desert, let alone the city, when you are here. HUGE rooms (houses really), very friendly guests . . . I'd return. Decent neighborhood and very close to that whole Phoenix train line (don't worry, you won't hear it at all). Was in love with all the plants, the quiet, the beauty and sheer size of the place. I would definitely return if I found myself in Phoenix again. (Traveled solo).

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo