“Visiting in March 2017”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix North
Ranked #86 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 29 March 2017

The bath tub in my room had mole, my room had debris from the previous night and remained there for my entire stay. The breakfast area was too hot and the air conditioner was broken. In the lobby area the air wasn't working. I mentioned it to the manager and he told me that it was set at 76, he couldn't set it any lower because the unit would freeze up. Sunday and Monday there were not enough flatware, some condiments were not available because deliver was late. I cancelled the rest of my stay. Looking for another place to stay for the rest of my trip.
All the exits had debris, one entrance key entry didn't work, the key entry for the pool wasn't working either.
Breakfast was average nothing special.

Room Tip: Our room was average, as a gold elite member I should have been upgraded, but no rooms were availabl...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
ffisphxnorth, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Thank you for the feedback about your stay. I am sorry to hear about the issue you experienced during your stay It is are goal to make all are guest feel welcome and have a good experience during their stay. I am sorry to hear we did not meet your needs. Rest assured the issues have been addressed and passed on to the proper staff members. Thank you again for your feed back and again I apogies for the issues you had during your stay.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Central Location to most Phoenix and Scottsdale, the Staff is caring, and the Facility is clean that is the positive. The big disappointment was the breakfast, the first day the English muffins were hard and stale, the next day the scrabbled eggs were very watery and the sausage seemed as if the warming pans were not working. I did advise a staff member and was advised it would be addressed.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 19 March 2017

We stayed here for one night, we had flown into Phoenix and decided to stay overnight before heading north the next day to Sedona. The hotel is right off the highway so it is easy to get to. Just make sure you go to the right one, there are a lot of Fairfield Inns in Phoenix. It was fine visiting in February but I am uncertain how the a/c would keep up if you visited in the middle of summer. The room was decent and everything was clean. There is a great Mexican restaurant a few minutes walk away, as is the famous LaMar's donuts (a must-visit). Breakfast is included in the price and they offered a great selection of choices.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2017

This is an average Fairfield Inn as to style and amenities located in the northern part of the city. The extra value is the location right off Highway 17 which gives you easy access to central Phoenix and the cities to the north. Breakfast is included and we found the staff helpful and accommodating. Free parking is available and there is a small pool and hot tub'

Room Tip: quieter facing the rear
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
David P, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Thank you for your feedback about your stay. We will share your feedback with our staff. Hope to see you on your next trip to Phoenix.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I was traveling to this hotel for work training. My work made the reservation in early January ... I arrived on my reserved day.. late at night, approximately 10:30... my coworker informed them earlier that I was taking a later flight and would be in later then her.... when I arrive they inform me that they "sold out of rooms".. apparently if you are a platinum or gold member you can bump other reservations from their room? The worker there states that she called around and that the Red Roof Inn nearby has rooms available that I can pay for and book myself.. meanwhile my work was suppose to be paying for this trip... Fairfield had my work card on file.. I was not interested in dishing out my own money for this.. then another worker is telling me how the Red Roof Inn isn't safe and that she would never send a woman there to stay.. this was the worst experience I have ever had.. meanwhile I am a timeshare owner who transfers my timeshare to Marriott each year in Florida.. if this is what their costumer service is like I think I am going to reconsider next time... worst hotel experience ever.. Luckily my coworker had a suite and I was able to stay in her room and sleep on the most uncomfortable sleeper sofa I have ever slept on.. So BEWARE.. because you may go on your trip thinking you have a room but they apparently can bump your reservation, that was made over a month ago, for someone else

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
David P, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience at our hotel. I am sorry to hear we did not have a room for you when you checked in and that you had to share a room with a coworker. I do see we where able to put you in a suite for your 2nd night with us. It is our goal to provide the highest level of service to our guest, I am very sorry to hear we did not provide the service you expect form Marriott. I have shared your feedback with the staff to assure this will not happen again. Again thank you for your feedback.