Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$81
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$83
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$83
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$121
US$108
Kimpton
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix North(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$80
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$64
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$263
US$199
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$306/night.

The Clarendon Hotel and Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$100
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

US$246
US$157
Agoda.com
US$192
US$161
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$252/night.

All reviewsbell roadyogurtwaffle housewaffle machineroom was cleanfull length mirrorc uniteasy accessindustrial areabudget hotelsink areafree breakfastbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againhotel is locatedup to datespring training
Reviewed 1 March 2017

I was traveling to this hotel for work training. My work made the reservation in early January ... I arrived on my reserved day.. late at night, approximately 10:30... my coworker informed them earlier that I was taking a later flight and would be in later then her.... when I arrive they inform me that they "sold out of rooms".. apparently if you are a platinum or gold member you can bump other reservations from their room? The worker there states that she called around and that the Red Roof Inn nearby has rooms available that I can pay for and book myself.. meanwhile my work was suppose to be paying for this trip... Fairfield had my work card on file.. I was not interested in dishing out my own money for this.. then another worker is telling me how the Red Roof Inn isn't safe and that she would never send a woman there to stay.. this was the worst experience I have ever had.. meanwhile I am a timeshare owner who transfers my timeshare to Marriott each year in Florida.. if this is what their costumer service is like I think I am going to reconsider next time... worst hotel experience ever.. Luckily my coworker had a suite and I was able to stay in her room and sleep on the most uncomfortable sleeper sofa I have ever slept on.. So BEWARE.. because you may go on your trip thinking you have a room but they apparently can bump your reservation, that was made over a month ago, for someone else

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
David P, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience at our hotel. I am sorry to hear we did not have a room for you when you checked in and that you had to share a room with a coworker. I do see we where able to put you in a suite for your 2nd night with us. It is our goal to provide the highest level of service to our guest, I am very sorry to hear we did not provide the service you expect form Marriott. I have shared your feedback with the staff to assure this will not happen again. Again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

The Fairfield brand is usually a good choice when looking for a hotel. This location has performed above all my expectations as an Elite member. The continental breakfast has several options of hot and cold items. The staff is magnificent, we had several requests during our stay and they went above and beyond to help. I recommend this location for anyone visiting the Glendale area.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2017

My husband booked this room for convenience as we are visiting his dad in assisted living nearby. We got in at 11 pm and just wanted a place to sleep. Sketchy neighborhood. Noisy air conditioning unit that cycled on and off frequently all night. Grounds maintenance (a leaf blower!) outside our window from 7 am on. Freeway noise fairly distinguishable. Lobby unattractive, thin towels and linens. Bed and pillows just OK. Everything feels cheap. Not what I expect from a hotel under the Marriott name. Kudos to staff -- desk was very pleasant and room was very clean, the highlight of our stay. We are heading to Tucson for a few days then back to Phoenix. Will stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Quick on and off the freeway. Quiet. Easy and safe parking even with a jet ski trailer on the back of the truck. Room was quiet. Breakfast was included and included both a hot and cold selection. Staff were super friendly.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Very scary location. Fight broke out in the parking lot. Lots of drifters and drug dealers in the area. Our entire group left and found other lodging as soon as they got to the hotel. Think twice about staying in this location.

Room Tip: Not safe for women or children.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Theresa M
David P, AGM at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

It was an unusual incident that happened. We never have any issues like that. The hotel has been here for 22 years and we do get people walking from the other hotel to the Waffle House or to the market. The area has grown up around the hotel. This could of happened any where. We do have security cameras and our staff is always on the look out for any unusual activity. We have groups stay with us all the time and many of them stay two or three times a year and they keeping returning. I am sorry to hear you did not feel safe here.