“Good Location and Value”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix North
Ranked #86 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 2 March 2017

This is an average Fairfield Inn as to style and amenities located in the northern part of the city. The extra value is the location right off Highway 17 which gives you easy access to central Phoenix and the cities to the north. Breakfast is included and we found the staff helpful and accommodating. Free parking is available and there is a small pool and hot tub'

Room Tip: quieter facing the rear
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
David P, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Thank you for your feedback about your stay. We will share your feedback with our staff. Hope to see you on your next trip to Phoenix.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I was traveling to this hotel for work training. My work made the reservation in early January ... I arrived on my reserved day.. late at night, approximately 10:30... my coworker informed them earlier that I was taking a later flight and would be in later then her.... when I arrive they inform me that they "sold out of rooms".. apparently if you are a platinum or gold member you can bump other reservations from their room? The worker there states that she called around and that the Red Roof Inn nearby has rooms available that I can pay for and book myself.. meanwhile my work was suppose to be paying for this trip... Fairfield had my work card on file.. I was not interested in dishing out my own money for this.. then another worker is telling me how the Red Roof Inn isn't safe and that she would never send a woman there to stay.. this was the worst experience I have ever had.. meanwhile I am a timeshare owner who transfers my timeshare to Marriott each year in Florida.. if this is what their costumer service is like I think I am going to reconsider next time... worst hotel experience ever.. Luckily my coworker had a suite and I was able to stay in her room and sleep on the most uncomfortable sleeper sofa I have ever slept on.. So BEWARE.. because you may go on your trip thinking you have a room but they apparently can bump your reservation, that was made over a month ago, for someone else

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
David P, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience at our hotel. I am sorry to hear we did not have a room for you when you checked in and that you had to share a room with a coworker. I do see we where able to put you in a suite for your 2nd night with us. It is our goal to provide the highest level of service to our guest, I am very sorry to hear we did not provide the service you expect form Marriott. I have shared your feedback with the staff to assure this will not happen again. Again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

The Fairfield brand is usually a good choice when looking for a hotel. This location has performed above all my expectations as an Elite member. The continental breakfast has several options of hot and cold items. The staff is magnificent, we had several requests during our stay and they went above and beyond to help. I recommend this location for anyone visiting the Glendale area.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2017

My husband booked this room for convenience as we are visiting his dad in assisted living nearby. We got in at 11 pm and just wanted a place to sleep. Sketchy neighborhood. Noisy air conditioning unit that cycled on and off frequently all night. Grounds maintenance (a leaf blower!) outside our window from 7 am on. Freeway noise fairly distinguishable. Lobby unattractive, thin towels and linens. Bed and pillows just OK. Everything feels cheap. Not what I expect from a hotel under the Marriott name. Kudos to staff -- desk was very pleasant and room was very clean, the highlight of our stay. We are heading to Tucson for a few days then back to Phoenix. Will stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Quick on and off the freeway. Quiet. Easy and safe parking even with a jet ski trailer on the back of the truck. Room was quiet. Breakfast was included and included both a hot and cold selection. Staff were super friendly.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple