“Weekend stays”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix North
Ranked #87 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 17 June 2016

I stay here frequently since it is very close to family members' homes. I've always been treated with courtesy upon checking in, there has always been quite a lot of parking available and the rooms have been neat and clean. The breakfast is a nice touch!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
david_pakk, AGM at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2016

Thank you for your nice comment about your stay with us. I will share it with the staff.
Hope to see you on your next trip to Phoenix.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Went to check in for a one night stay, lady at the front desk took my debit card and starting inputting my information in. Just to tell me about 10 minutes later that I couldn't stay at this hotel, since I'm under 21 years of age. I checked into this hotel about 4 days before this incident with no problem. Each of their employees follows policies completely different. No where on their website does it state " must be 21 years of age to check in". In addition, the staff working at the front desk are very rude. If you are going to deny me a stay, why charge my debit card?

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
david_pakk, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

We apologise that you were unable to check into the hotel although you did on a previous stay with another staff member. We unfortunately at this property require a guest to be 21yrs of age to rent a room with us. The front desk clerk was just following company policy per the Manager on duty that date. We also just to let you know did not charge your credit card or put any holds onto it as well.
Thank-You for your feed back.

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

We arrived in Phoenix late and needed to stay overnight on our way to the Grand Canyon. The hotel had plenty of parking and was clean and very comfortable. The pool area looked nice as well but we couldn't stay long. The breakfast in the morning was included and absolutely delicious ... Waffle maker, cereal, yogurt, eggs, sausage, fruit. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2016
2  Thank Jennifer7482
Reviewed 22 April 2016

I choose this hotel because it was on the way to the Grand Caynon and our flight was to arrive late and it was a good price for the Phoenix area. I knew we would be tired. It was fine for this. I will say that when we pulled up I was a little worried about the area that it was located in but the hotel itself is fine. The room was clean and the breakfast that they had the next morning was enough that our kids were happy with the waffle machine. The staff was also very nice.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
ffisphxnorth, AGM at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2016

Thank you the kind words about your stay with us. I hope you will stay with us again on your next trip through Phoenix.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Although we'd advised the hotel we were arriving around 6 to check in we actually didn't arrive until about 2AM, due to terrible traffic on the way back from Santa Monica. The staff were waiting for us and we went straight to our room. We only slept there a few hours and then was up early for our flight, but we stopped to have the complimentary breakfast which was ok, and then we were off again. For a stop over this is a great hotel, nice and cheap.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family