All reviews bell road waffle house next door yogurt waffle machine room was clean full length mirror c unit easy access industrial area budget hotel sink area free breakfast business trip would definitely stay here again hotel is located king room up to date
Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

We arrived in Phoenix late and needed to stay overnight on our way to the Grand Canyon. The hotel had plenty of parking and was clean and very comfortable. The pool area looked nice as well but we couldn't stay long. The breakfast in the morning was included and absolutely delicious ... Waffle maker, cereal, yogurt, eggs, sausage, fruit. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2016
2  Thank Jennifer7482
Reviewed 22 April 2016

I choose this hotel because it was on the way to the Grand Caynon and our flight was to arrive late and it was a good price for the Phoenix area. I knew we would be tired. It was fine for this. I will say that when we pulled up I was a little worried about the area that it was located in but the hotel itself is fine. The room was clean and the breakfast that they had the next morning was enough that our kids were happy with the waffle machine. The staff was also very nice.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
ffisphxnorth, AGM at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2016

Thank you the kind words about your stay with us. I hope you will stay with us again on your next trip through Phoenix.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Although we'd advised the hotel we were arriving around 6 to check in we actually didn't arrive until about 2AM, due to terrible traffic on the way back from Santa Monica. The staff were waiting for us and we went straight to our room. We only slept there a few hours and then was up early for our flight, but we stopped to have the complimentary breakfast which was ok, and then we were off again. For a stop over this is a great hotel, nice and cheap.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank happycat318
Reviewed 5 April 2016

We arrived late into Phoenix and didn't want to make the drive up to Grand Canyon. Using award points, we stayed at Fairfield Inn. It is similar to every other Fairfield Inn I've been at. The room and bathroom are smaller than I'd like, the decor boring, and the breakfast okay. It was replenished as the morning went on though and we had plenty of choices. The hotel was kept up well and the service was good. There was nothing wrong with this place. I just wouldn't want to stay here - with 4 in the room - for more than one night. It would be a good choice for someone in town for business or if you are driving through the area. Bonus: You are fairly close to Peoria where there is lots of dining options and shopping. Look up Cheese Cake Factory to get the address you want to head to and from there you'll see lots of options.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kayla_K
david_pakk, AGM at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2016

Thank you for your review of the hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you on your next trip to Phoenix.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

I read a lot of reviews from people who are paying for 1 or 2 star hotels, and measure their experience against much higher level hotels. So, I approached this hotel with the expectation that it would be clean, convenient, and well located. This Fairfield exceeded in all of those areas. Helpful staff, good breakfast, and clean facilities. Also, and a big peeve of mine, is that they have free WI-Fi.

If you travel to the Phoenix metro during Spring Training, you are going to pay full rack rates. There are not many empty hotel rooms.

If you have ever stayed in a hotel with a common hallway, and those damn spring loaded doors, you will appreciate that this Fairfield has a quiet closing feature on their room doors. Think it's not a biggie? When you wake up at 530AM because fellow travelers don't close their doors quietly, you will know what I mean.

And lastly, no pets. I am a dog person but I expect to stay in a clean, non-animal used hotel room.

Will be back in 2017!