See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here on the way back from Sedona. After a long drive needed peaceful place to crash for an affordable room price. I had enough amenities for me; soap, shampoo, lotion in the bathroom did not see if they had breakdast. Was on my way after a nights rest.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

I had such a great experience at this hotel! From the concierge to the cleanliness to the comfortable beds. I loved it! It was so easy to check in and check out too! I would absolutely recommend this hotel!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2016

Was in town with father and needed room, perfect rest, not sure about breakfast because we checked out for flight. Nice staff and roomie rooms. Did not check out swimming pool because I only had one day and no bathing suit

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Alicia C
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

I feel like I want to keep this place private or "to myself" however I feel compelled to write about my little secret getawayThe Knights Inn Fairground Phoenix Motel. I have been to almost everyone of these Wyndham places in the past couple of years and Everytime I get the chance to take a little vacation I always want to come back to the Knights Inn Fairground Phoenix. I have witnessed this place go through some major changes lately and every time I return there is something improved. They have gone through major remodeling to their rooms and I want to say their totally remake of their sparkling pool always brings a smile to my wife's face.This place has come together bringing old school romantic getaways while keeping one of Phoenix's best customer service manager s in the valley and their super friendly maintenance staff. I have witnessed this place come together as one of Phoenix's best kept secrets. Thank you Tracy your smile makes me borderline Getty every morning I get the pleasure to stay here.You are a super professional and Really the best here at what you bring it will keep me and my wife coming back time and again when we need to just get away from the Hussle and Bustle of everyday life. All of you guys keep up the super fantastic work! Diamond Club Members Kay and Jay.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Got into Phoenix late at night and had to find a pet friendly hotel. This hotel had a parking lot full of people smoking weed and women of the night "working". Inside the carpet was full of stains and had cockroaches crawling on the walls next to the headboard of the bed. You could tell the room was not cleaned prior to us arriving because there was trash left on the shelf next to the bathroom sink. They don't give refunds because this is a place you take booty calls and leave after you're finished.

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family