All reviews the shuttle driver waffle maker cold cereal hotel chain night's sleep comfortable bed yogurt clean rooms minute drive we've stayed complimentary breakfast business center hilton microwave
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Booked an overnight stay here because I had an early flight out the next morning. I used points for half the room and paid cash for the rest. When I tried to check in the desk clerk accused me of trying to steal my husbands hotel points. I was traveling alone. Me and my husband usually travel together so we just have one choice hotels account. We have never had an issue with me using the points before. Even after he got my husband on the phone he was rude to him . I finally got to my room which was filthy. It was late and I was tired but didn't want to sleep in a dirty bed. I went back to the front desk and was told I didn't have a choice of rooms. I ended up leaving without a refund and without using the room. I would never stay here or any other Sleep Inn again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Niyanta P, Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Sorry regarding your recent stay with us. Our hotel is newly fully renovated under a year ago. We look forward to your next visit to us. Thank you.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I am a Nurse and was called to the front of the plane to assist a passenger in trouble. While I was attending to her which resulted in diverting the plane from it's Atlanta destination to Phoenix to get her to hospital, the thug sitting beside me robbed me of my bank cards, DL and money. No one else had access. I had a complaint into the FBI with a photo I took while he was sleeping prior to the incident, he was abusive before the plane left. The airline compensated us for the hotel but the desk clerk needed ID for incidentals, that is when I realized what had happened. I had no money, cards or ID. The employee was so kind and professional. He made sure I was comfortable, offered me dinner and water. He made a terrible situation bearable. He is an asset to the company. I did send in a review and I hope he was rewarded. The rooms were clean and nicely decorated. I was also given toiletries, he thought of everything.

Stayed: October 2017

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your comfort needs. We look forward to your next visit. We are glad you were in good hands as all our associates are there to help our guests. Thank You.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel was disgusting. There were stains on the bedspread, the shower was downright creepy. We stayed one night before a flight and did not receive our wake up call. We woke up with bed bug marks. I would avoid this hotel at all costs. I will be informing local health department as well.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank 106angie
Niyanta P, Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

We are sorry regarding your stay. That room was inspected and there were no signs of bed bugs. Thank you.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

We ended up spending the night here after we missed our flight due to bad weather delays. Their shuttle picked us up at the airport after waiting only a few minutes. Both people at the desk were very efficient and helpful at getting us checked in. Our room had a king size bed that was comfortable, along with a choice of pillows. We both slept well. The room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was typical. Waffle maker, cold cereal, muffins, etc. Also, there were eggs, sausage and tater tots, which I thought tasted better than at most places I've stayed. The courteous shuttle driver took us back to the airport in the morning and we were on our way. My only complaint was that the satellite TV seemed to freeze up and had to reboot every few minutes. WiFi worked well. Close to the airport, so expect some noise from planes taking off. Overall, a nice place.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your comfort needs. We are glad you enjoyed staying with us and we look forward to your next visit to us.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Great for a quick overnight sleep after a late night flight. A clean, modern room with a nice mattress. close to the airport but took 12 GPS turns to get there somehow! Typical continental breakfast included, nothing special

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Niyanta P, Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your comfort needs. We are glad you enjoyed staying with us. We look forward to serving you on your next visit.