4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$200
Hyatt.comUS$200
PricelineUS$200
Hotels.comUS$200
Orbitz.comUS$200
Trip.comUS$247
2,983 results
All reviews convention center compass restaurant revolving restaurant chase field downtown location within walking distance top floor room service attending a conference parking garage business trip enjoyed my stay very nice hotel lobby arena valet convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2021

I typically dont write reviews, but I feel i have to! Had a great experience this past weekend at the hyatt regency. I flew in from L.A to attend a real estate seminar. I actually mistakenly booked the wrong hyatt, I was supposed to stay at the hyatt in scottsdale, but im glad that I stayed hereat the one in downtown! Everything is up to par with a high class hotel. Room was very very clean, consistent changing of service / towels.
Kudos to the front desk for the warm hospitality and service, they made the proccess very smooth. We had to replace multiple lost keycards, get additional towels, check out late which they waived on the house, and they veered us in the right direction in terms of where to go and what to do in pheonix.

On top of that, the rooftop restaurant rotated and was really cool. Tad expensive but definitely worth it.

Only peeve was the jacuzzi times, wish it was open till later. Also would have preferred to pay less for parking.

All in all great experience.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank westerncashoffer
Danyell Schastny, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2021

Thank you for writing to us! We appreciate feedback. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Phoenix.

Reviewed 3 February 2021

Very nice hotel, staff were helpful and respectful. Will visit again in the future! There were some unexplained charges taken out of my bank account that I’m still awaiting an answer for but overall great hotel do you recommend!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your words. We have been in contact directly on your stay. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Phoenix .

Reviewed 20 January 2021

The location is great and the rooms are very nice. They keep the hotel very clean and the staff is helpful and friendly. Plus the only spa that was open in central Phoenix and the pool was warm enough to swim! Great place!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your comments. Come back soon and enjoy the whirpool and pool.

Reviewed 18 January 2021

Overnight stay on the way to Sedona. Hotel is the heart of downtown Phoenix, with lots of dining options within walking distance. Even with COVID, there was still plenty of dining options available. Would definitely recommend this Hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Danyell Schastny, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021

Sounds like the trip was a great one. Sedona and Hyatt downtown Phoenix. Glad you enjoyed your vacation. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 16 January 2021

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix this past weekend for his birthday trip, and we loved it! Our experience was so pleasant we actually extended it two extra days.

I typically use Airbnb, but all the additional fees have made it so that the prices are no longer deals. After a ton of research, I booked this Hyatt. This spot exceeded my expectations, especially for the price range. Our room was beautiful and very clean, and the location was perfect for romping around downtown.

My favorite aspect was, without question, the exceptional customer service. Every single staff member we interacted with was friendly, professional, and more than accommodating. An extra shout out to Jeff Monson, the Director of Operations, for going above and beyond. Aside from being super pleasant, I saw him take on multiple jobs with complete humility. He was cleaning, checking people in, dealing with luggage, and all with a big smile. When an issue arose (a mistake on my part), he dealt with it quickly and painlessly.

Next time we’re headed to Phoenix, we’ll definitely be booking here again. Thanks for the great experience!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad the hotel, staff and location exceeded your expectations. We look forward to having stay with us for a future Phoenix visit.