Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$131
PricelineUS$131
StayForLongUS$154
All reviews joseph's hospital st joseph light rail front desk complimentary breakfast within walking distance room was clean oatmeal fresh fruit easy access great stay convenient location barrow institute seth josephs surgery
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2020

Seth and Mia represented the property well. Check in was smooth and efficient. Seth was quick to replace a low battery on the room's thermostat to insure the a/c worked properly . I checked out at 5:00 AM on a Sunday morning. Mia insured I had one of the "new normal" take with breakfasts. My room was neat and clean. The bathroom was stocked well with the standard amenities The WiFi was fast for a hotel. The only downside was the limited channels available on the tv.

Room tip: Odd number rooms are quieter.
Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank AZCoachJ
Chuck Holder, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Midtown-Downtown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2020

Dear AZ Coach \j,

Thank you for the wonderful review for The Hampton Inn Phoenix Midtown. I will pass along your remarks, to both of the employees, Seth and Mia as well as the respective departments that you mentioned. It was certainly a delight to have you stay with s and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Chuck Holder CM

Reviewed 24 July 2020

Stayed there because I was with a friend who's husband was in the hospital. It is the dirtiest Hampton I have ever seen. Our room had not been cleaned before we checked in and they told us it would be and no one ever came. The outside of the building was filthy. Employees did all have on masks but the cleanliness does not show sanitary at all.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank Patti B

Dear Patti B,

We appreciate you taking the time out of you busy day to submit a review.
We are n a human business were mistakes are made although we try to avoid them and look for ways to avoid hem in the future.

We would hope that you would contact us the next time that you are coming to Phoenix so that we may have the opportunity to workout the challenges fro this stay..

Reviewed 29 June 2020

The reason this country is in a fairly dire circumstance due to CoVid19 is the sheer stupidity of our citizens to not heed simple medical advice. Wear a mask. it is more shocking that a business owner, a corporation or simply the employees do not take responsibility to protect their employees and their customers. Hilton has splashed all over their sites the high-tech cleaning procedures they are using in their rooms to protect customers. Well, that doesn't mean a thing when the HOUSEKEEPING STAFF IS NOT MASKED. My room was more than 30 minutes late in being prepared based on the time I requested. My flight landed, I needed a 3 pm check in for the hotel and had a 4 pm appointment. When I was told my room was ready I brought up the luggage to my room and it was not quite ready. A minute or two later to women from housekeeping walked out of the room UNMASKED. Honestly, this is a complete and total joke. There were also multiple occasions when front desk personnel were not masked. I imagine this is the case in many locations around Arizona - which is also the reason the virus is currently completely out of control in the state. So, if you are traveling to this property or any other in Arizona, don't get your hopes up that your hotel personnel will give a damn about you.

Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank Howard S

Dear Howard s,

Chuck Holder GM

Reviewed 23 June 2020 via mobile

How this place is still a Hampton Inn I have no idea. The hotel seems like it could be nice but the staff doesn't care. Check-in time was 3:00. Our room wasn't ready until after 5:00 and the first room we were assigned to had blood on the carpet between the beds. The manager looked at it and asked if we wanted a different room....no please let us sleep in the biohazard room. The picture of the trash and dirty towels were outside a room in the hallway for 2 days over the weekend. The luggage carts were in the parking lot with people sitting on them for 2 days. The bloody towel was one in a stack of towels we were given by th front desk when we were going to go swimming. When we went out to the pool we were grossed out by the piles of dirty towels, garbage and clumps of hair in the pool. There was so much sand in the hot tub it could have doubled as a beach. The bagged breakfast was a joke too. A bottle of water, a mini muffin and a Granny Smith Apple.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 2kids4me

Dear 2 kids 4 me,

Sincerely

Reviewed 6 March 2020

This hotel is normally a great place to stay and I have stayed here many times. But, there is construction going on next door at all hours of the night. The Hotel needs to inform its guess that this will be an issue before the booking is done.

Staff was also frustrated dealing with customers about this issue because they were not up to their normal standard.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank johnawalton
ChuckH1005, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Midtown-Downtown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2020

Dear Johnawalton,

We appreciate you taking the tin=me out of your busy schedule to write a review for us, We have contacted the construction company so as to get them to stop working so early in the morning and disrupting our guests,