“Family dinner”

Ranked #5 of 3,461 Restaurants in Phoenix
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: North Mountain
Cross street: 1-17 between Dunlap & Northern
Description: The creator of Bobby McGee’s brings you Bobby Q. With Meats smoked up to 20 hours, to our in house, hand-cut steaks, you'll have no problem finding a meal to appeal to your appetite!! Reservations are taken for the dining room only.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Enjoyed the atmosphere! Food was tasty and well presented. Staff very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend!

Mark H, Manager at Bobby Q, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you! So glad you loved the food and that our service was friendly and attentive. We hope you'll be back for another meal soon!

Chef Mark

Write a ReviewReviews (1,946)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We come here every race weekend for ribs and brisket. Still the best, and the sides are amazing also - corn bread is delicious. Went twice this year and tried the filet mignon on the second visit - outstanding. Now, I'm really conflicted - ribs or steak. I suppose there are worse problems.

1  Thank aspen5
Mark H, Manager at Bobby Q, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We appreciate your kind words! Happy we can always get you some amazing ribs and brisket, as well as delicious sides. Happy the filet mignon impressed you so much! We hope you'll be back for another amazing meal soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I use Bobby Q as an incentive for my sales team. It always motivates them. The briskets are delicious and they have several different spiced sauces for everyone's tastes. I always order twice as much Mac N Cheese as the sales reps devour it. You won't be disappointed!

Mark H, Manager at Bobby Q, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you, Steven! So glad you love our brisket and mac and cheese! We are thrilled we can be the perfect incentive for your sales team and we hope you'll order from us again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Loved our group dinner here. Very accommodating and the food was very good. I had the Prime Rib and my husband had the Brisket and both were delicious. Service was exceptional.

Mark H, Manager at Bobby Q, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you! So glad your group had such a great dinner at our place. We are thrilled that the Prime Rib and delicious briskets hit the spot and we hope you'll be back for another wonderful meal soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We love the baby backs here and sides. Cornbread is the best I have EVER had anywhere in the world! We bring all out of town guests here for dinner at least once and it is our favorite bbq place but with conditions. I think the beef ribs are not good...it was nothing but fat on a bone. The bb ribs are incredibly meaty, and fall off the bone. Go straight for the good stuff and avoid disappointment! I do think prices could be a bit lower as you will spend about $30 for a full rack with sides. I also think drinks are crazy expensive. I think over $12 for a cocktail is insane and it is not because they are any bigger than other places or that it is a uber formal fancy place with a quiet romantic ambiance that one might be willing to pay extra for!

Mark H, Manager at Bobby Q, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you, Nancy! So glad you are such a fan of our baby backs and cornbread. We appreciate your feedback about the ribs and we know we can get you some other stellar options. We hope you'll be back for another meal soon!