“Dinner with colleagues”

White Chocolate Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
White Chocolate Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 3,459 Restaurants in Phoenix
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Scottsdale Rd. & Mayo Blvd.
Transit: There is a Valley Metro stop at the corner of Scottsdale Rd and Mayo Blvd where the restaurant is located.
Description: If your preferred reservation time is not available online, please make use of our call ahead seating program as we may still be able to accommodate your originally requested time. The White Chocolate Grill offers an expansive menu of classic American fare; made from scratch using only the highest quality ingredients. A selection of house-made white chocolate and other desserts complement this offering and are proudly served in a unique team-service format assuring friendliness and efficiency. The restaurant is designed with rich wood and real stone which creates an upscale, Frank Lloyd Wright inspired atmosphere. From the leather booth seating, soft lighting and spectacular bar, every element of the design evokes a classic yet sophisticated setting. Please join us for Happy Hour Monday-Friday from 2pm-7pm & Saturday-Sunday from 2pm-5pm. Children's & Gluten Free menus available.
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I had dinner with colleagues while visiting for work meetings. I’m vegetarian and had the black bean burger and fries. It was pretty good. I also had the spinach and artichoke dip which was delicious. The service was very attentive.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Had dinner here for the first time with friends. The bar area is quite nice with restaurant seating in the bar as well. Good selection of draught beers, wine, and specialty cocktails. I noticed the tomato soup under starters and it sounded intriguing - you must be 21 to order it as it is topped off with a splash of Tanqueray Gin. When our friend said she would gladly order it as her last meal, I knew I had to try it - this is not your Campbell's Condensed Tomato Soup!!! This tomato soup had bacon and mushrooms AND Gin!!! It was very good and rich and I am glad my husband and I shared it as it is a large bowl. My husband had the baby back ribs which he said were good and I had the steak chopped cobb salad which I thought was very good - good proportions of each ingredient and the steak was a quality cut. Wish we had room for dessert - maybe next time if I can forego the tomato soup; which I probably won't be able to!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

It's a very attractive blend of contemporary design with some classic wood and stone touches. In the past week I've had two business lunches and a third one with my wife on Saturday.

The food and service there have always been excellent. The visit this Saturday our server was Hannah. She's knowledgeable to the smallest detail and very capable. We both left with big smiles on our faces.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Food is good here, service is good. No complaints. I ordered a chicken caesar salad that was good (nothing special), but my friend ordered a salad with filet mignon on it that looked fabulous - I am ordering that next time!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Really enjoyed our dinner at The White Chocolate Grill Visited while on a vacation. More of a sports bar than I expected but very comfortable seating would definitely return. The food was good and the service outstanding Their chocolate deserts are great