“great staff at the radisson hotel phoenix airport north” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport

Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport
Ranked #26 of 173 Hotels in Phoenix
El Paso, Texas
“great staff at the radisson hotel phoenix airport north”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2012

My party has stayed at this hotel for 6 years now. We enjoy to convience of the location due to the rail system being just blocks away. The staff has always been great, and the facility is excellent. When you leave or come back to the hotel and you pass the front desk, be assured that the staff will great you and ask about you day. We will be back next year.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank david m
CHAZ7475, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 29 May 2012
Thank you so much for your kind comments about our staff. I am happy to see that their enjoyment of their jobs shows in the guest experience. I appreciate your loyalty to return year after year. Just to let you know, we have dropped the "North" from our name and are now officially called the Radisson Phoenix Airport. Hope to see you again when you return to the Phoenix area!
Ted Trembath - General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

I had a great stay at his hotel. The room was well appointed and clean. It was equipped with a king sleep-number bed. The bed and bath linens were fresh. The rate was very affordable. I also had a great meal in the hotel's 44th Street Grill. Great rate - highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Craye7
CHAZ7475, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 24 May 2012
Thanks for your positive remarks regarding the cleanliness and service at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I appreciate your sharing these for others to see. Hope to see you soon when your travels take you back to Phoenix!
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2012

The stay at this hotel was a branch off my Vegas trip, having flown into PHX Skyharbour and driving to Grand Canyon/Vegas and back, we figured something close to the airport would shave time off the morning departure.

Rooms- Modern, mini fridge, large LCD T.V, recently renovated you can tell.
Beds- VERY COMFY! Pillows are a huge thing for me, so a nice pillow is a bonus when travelling. Most Radisson's feature the 'SleepNumber' Brand bed, so it's adjustable, which is nice!

Bathrooms- Got placed in a Handicap accessible room, because we were entitled to a free upgrade as we booked the room using points. So, the shower had a seat in it, with drains in the middle of the room and in the shower. Not sure how the regular rooms look, but I'd imagine something similar.

Pool- Was a nice feature! During our stay the temperatures soared to 90 Fereinheit, so the pool was a great way to cool down. very relaxing and blocked off from everything. We were the only ones in the pool for three hours in a row, have no idea what everyone else was doing while it was so nice out, but the pool is there to use! Also attached is a fitness facility which had most of the modern equipment, elliptical, treadmill, weights ect.

Breakfast from the attached restaurant was also very good, had make your own waffles, cereals, fruits, bacon and potatoes (everything good in a breakfast buffet!)

Would definitely stay here again if I was travelling to Phoenix again anytime soon!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank AlbertaEdmontonGuy
CHAZ7475, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 21 May 2012
Thanks for the detailed review of the Radisson Phoenix Airport. Other future Phoenix visitors really appreciate experienced travelers' opinions like yours. You touched on most of our great features including the pool, fitness center, restaurant and comfy beds! I appreciate you taking the time to share for others and hope you can swing by Phoenix again sometime soon.
Wallingford, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2012

My son and I recently stayed at the Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport. The hotel staff was very helpful answering all of our questions. All of the staff we met were very friendly and courteous. The room we stayed in was very comfortable and clean. The air conditioning in the room was much appreciated compared to the last hotel we stayed at in Tusayan, AZ. We ate at the hotel grill for dinner and honestly we've had better food. This is the only negative thing I have to say about this hotel. Would I stay at this hotel again? Yes! In addition, the hotel is very conveniently located close to the Phoenix airport and car rental return.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank maloney1969
CHAZ7475, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 18 May 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed our friendly staff, clean and comfortable accommodations and convenient location. I would like to apologize for your less than excellent dining experience. We do receive many compliments from our many diners, and will review your comments with the F&B team. We continue to upgrade the menu and offer specials, so when you return the Phoenix area we hope to see you back. Thanks again for your feedback as it is a vital part of our continuous improvement process.
Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2012

This was a great place for us to base while in Phoenix. Easy to find, close to everything.

Staff was excellent. Woman at front desk (I can't remember her name) was amazing! Also has an INCREDIBLE memory.

Room big, extremely quiet at night.

The only two things I would say that are negatives are that there are no safes in the rooms. Yes, safe deposit is available, but that's a hassle. Come on, Radisson, put safes in the rooms!

The other is the bed. They feature Sleep Number beds. This was our first experience with Sleep Number beds, and I hope it's our last! Both my wife and I HATED the beds. Either too soft, too hard, never just right. Felt just like you are sleeping on an air mattress (which you are).

(I can't believe that anyone would pay good money to own one of them at home).

I imagine that they have non-Sleep Number bed rooms, but we didn't ask. In the future when we come back to Phoenix, I would ask to see if they had rooms with real beds.

(We've stayed in some "interesting" accomodations all over the world, so we just roll with the punches and make due).

In spite of the beds, it was a great palce to stay. With the caveat that I'd ask for a room without the Sleep Number bed, I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room without a Sleep Number bed.