“Best hotel staff ever!”

Ranked #28 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“Best hotel staff ever!”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

My stay at the Radisson Phoenix Hotel Airport North was for business, but felt like a vacation - the staff were very friendly, extremely attentive, and highly professional. The room was perfect, as well; the Sleep # bed provided a great night's sleep throughout my visit, and the business class room was perfectly designed for a business traveler. I was able to work in the room, uninterrupted by any outside noise, and the amazing breakfast buffet made it easy to get up and going in the morning. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. I wouldn't have changed a thing.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
CHAZ7475, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 12 March 2012
For Business or Pleasure - we are thrilled that you found our team and facilities to be just what you needed. Thanks for sharing your experience about our Business Class Rooms. That style of room is available at all Radisson Hotels. We hope to see you when work or play brings you back to Phoenix!

Ted Trembath

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I recently traveled to Phoenix for work. After a long day and flight, I was exhausted. As I approached the front desk, the receptionist greeted me and helped me check in. She was very pleasant and helpful. Her personality was great and she had me laughing. For some reason this is what I needed at that time. Any time I had a question, they were there to help.

The staff was great, the food was great and the room was clean and comfortable. I travel often for work and when I come back to Phoenix, I wil make sure I stay here too.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
We know how hard it can be getting through the hassels of travel. I am pleased that our staff could make you feel at home at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. Thank you for sharing your story and I have shared these comments with our team. When you come back for a visit, you can try out our new Spring menu at 44th Street Grill!

Ted Trembath
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I stayed at the Airport Radisson earlier this month and had a great experience. The front desk staff was very friendly and upgraded me to a suite for being a Club Carlson member.
The room was clean, comfortable and spacious.
I had dinner at the hotel restaurant and it was fantastic. My server was friendly and upbeat and took excellent care of me. (red hair, dont remember her name :) )
The shuttle made regular trips to the airport so that was one less thing for me to worry about the day I left. I travel to the Phoenix area every month or so and will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Become a Club Carlson member
boston
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Its an average hotel near airport and car rental locations. The Phoenix car rental area is a little far out from the actual airport and this hotel located on 44th street is near-by. Average rooms.Clean. easy in, easy out for a one nighter leaving early from Phoenix sky airport.

Room Tip: ask for a non smoking king
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Great Hotel close to Airport. Very Friendly and helpful staff. After a full day of travelling they couldn't do enough for us.

• Stayed January 2012