“Manna for a starving man”

Brix Kitchen & Cocktails
Ranked #643 of 3,412 Restaurants in Phoenix
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Description: We're brand new! Freshly renovated in late 2017, we offer inventive American Cuisine in a modern setting for breakfast, lunch & dinner! Hotel Guests can enjoy our complimentary all-American breakfast buffet served each morning from Brix. Our Phoenix Airport area restaurant is open 7 days a week. You'll appreciate the friendly service and contemporary, casual dining atmosphere.
Reviewed 29 August 2016

I started my day at 3am and by the time I reached the hotel in another time zone I was starving. Looking for a quick meal I went in and was pleasantly surprised The meal was great and they crinkle cut the sweet potato fries and they were awesome. I think we arrived at the time between shifts and the wait staff appeared to be a manager type and he did an excellent job of taking orders and serving the meals.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

We had dinner at the Belvedere after a very long day of traveling. The food was very good, but a little pricey. The breakfast buffet had a decent amount of options and the food was good.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

The only meal we had there was breakfast. It is a buffet and the selections were good...a variety of fresh fruit and yogurt; pastries; hot meats, eggs and potatoes. Service was average and it seems like someone is always running a vacuum cleaner at your feet.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

The food at The Belvedere was terrible. Very expensive and small portions. (See picture). The $15 chicken burger was small and very dry. The lettuce served was a joke! It was one single piece that was as big as the bun... just like the above picture. Nice staff but the food was really bad and not a good value for you money!

Reviewed 11 June 2016

This hotel restaurant was a hit with me. The menu offered a wide variety of selections from appetizers and salads to a variety of delicious entrees. I chose the Sonoran Cobb Salad and Tomato Bisque soup and throughly enjoyed it. The service was spot-on and prompt.