“what a great find”

Cuisines: Hawaiian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I purchased the Mai Tai drink which was really good and this spicy chicken bowl recommended by my outstanding waitress Jennifer. Waitress was really nice and very welcoming. Key lime pie was a nice dessert to end the evening as well.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I sat on the dog friendly patio and they were kind to bring a bowl of water for the dog. I arrived when they opened at 10:30, which was a good thing, because they got crowded after that. The food and drink prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

My favorite restaurant of Sunday breakfast in Phoenix. Great Ahi eggs Benedict, even better "luau" pork hash with eggs. My wife loves their classic two egg breakfast.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Solid Hawaiian food is pretty hard to find outside the state. This place has excellent food, and mai tai's which are not all fruit juice.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

While visiting friends in Phoenix we wanted dinner and tiki drinks, so I opened my TripAdvisor app and viola! Hula’s fit the bill perfectly. The atmosphere was casual but classy, and despite being in the middle of the desert, it was easy to envision a beautiful sandy beach just beyond the patio. The food was excellent and the drinks were definitely on point! We had a very enjoyable time and the bill was delightfully easy on my wallet