“Superb food and service ”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #116 of 3,290 Restaurants in Phoenix
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Encanto
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I have always been a fan of First Watch- the visit to its Phoenix location was the second one I’ve been to and I can confidently say that the service and good food is universal. The rustic decor isn’t a bad touch at all either. We had quick service and delicious food. Definitely recommend if you’re wanting a great meal.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

While a friend was having surgery at hospital, 7of us walked across the street for breakfast. I had oatmeal with berries and nuts on it and a blueberry muffin. Oatmeal was a good size and most excellent. Blueberry muffin was light and fluffy. Do not remember if I ever had a better one

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

This place is excellent! Gracie, our server, was excellent, most hospitable, and superbly efficient! Highly recommended:)

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

It is always a delight to eat breakfast at First Watch. The healthy choices are in and fun to try! There is a ginger-carrot spice drink that is healthy and absolutely delicious! Everything for breakfast and lunch as never discounted me. The prices are moderate and the portions are satisfying.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Sadly this place didn't do to well. My pancake was only just warm and a very tiny amount of whipped cream. I could say on the mean side. My husbands avocado on toast was so cold...straight from the fridge and not allowed to get to room temperature that he did not enjoy it. Our adult son, with allergies ordered one of the few items he could have and after 10 minutes, when ours was ready to serve, was told that one of the ingredients was not made and therefore the meal as on the menu was not available. Don't think we will be back, a pity as it is close by, but as none of us was satisfied not worth it.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thank you for your recent visit and for this feedback. We're very sorry that you were disappointed in your meal during your visit with us. We take our service and food very seriously and it is upsetting to know this is how your visit went. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns - we will address them immediately. We do hope you give us another try in the future.