“Excellent Indian Buffet”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Deer Valley
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We have traveled in India, and have had many Indian buffets in the USA. This is one of the best. We also like the fact that a few of the buffet offerings change from time to time.
The price is reasonable, and the owners and staff are friendly and welcoming. One has the choice between naan and garlic naan. Furthermore, the staff always makes the offer of more complimentary naan.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I came here for dinner with a friend and had a lovely time.

The service was superb, atmosphere was lovely, and the food was delicious.

We ordered one chicken biriyani ($11.95+Tax), one Mater Paneer ($10.95+Tax), one Palak Paneer ($10.95+Tax), one portion of rice ($1.95+Tax), and one garlic naan ($2.00+Tax).

Highly recommended!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing! Their friendly family service and beautiful delicious food is such a nice change from the mex-American family friendly chains. My husband and I come here every chance we get.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

First time here! I have never had Indian food. My wife brought me here for my birthday. Must say the service was excellent and the food was so delicious! I recommend it!!!!!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I've worked on Bell Rd, between I17 and 51st Ave for almost a decade and have just found this spot. For my Indian food fix, I've typically hit up Chennai or Tandoori Times - both of which seem to be somewhat on the decline, of late ("Is this chicken or rubber bands???").

Was heading to Touch of Thai when I spotted the marquee sign for IP and swung a u-turn back to give it a try. 1st visit, but was very impressed. Had the buffet, so only indulged in my favorite Scottish dish (CTM), some saag & pakora, but VERY happy with the quality. Everything seemed fresh - taste and texture excellent. I did experience a brief moment of sadness when it looked like the buffet didn't have any naan - quickly dashed as they brought out a FRESH quartered naan to my table (Chennai, they sit in a chaffing dish - not terrible, but not wow).

Servers were excellent (again, had the buffet, so won't profess to have a deep experience there) - very personable.

Very highly recommended.

I'm about to move office to a location down on Peoria. I'll be making the trek back up I17 to India Palace for my Indian food fix!