“Best Chinese Food i9n Town”
Review of China Chili

China Chili
Ranked #128 of 3,314 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Encanto
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Great value, wonderful service and terrific food was at China Chill for dinner last night. The four of us shared the wonderful Spare Ribs, Seafood duck, Honey Walnut Prawns and Moshu Pork. We also had wonton soup for four. Every dish was fabulous!! The service was terrific, and the restaurant is large with many tables that were filled with satisfied guests.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Great place to get orange chicken. Service is very good. Egg rolls were crisp and tasty. Beverages from bar were good too.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Excellent food and service. Can get very busy but a reservation on the weekend speeds that up. People are very friendly . I love Chinese and I thought it was great. My husband is very fussy on Chinese food and he was impressed.

Reviewed 25 December 2016

4 of us went to China Chili on Christmas Day. Seems many others had the same idea!

It's a big restaurant jam-packed with tables -- pretty standard fare, and nothing fancy about it.

Our waitress was pleasant and the restaurant kitchen and staff were efficient -- order taken, food brought to the table, empty plates cleared away.

We ordered a bowl of sizzling rice soup, which was large enough for 4 (about $6), and 3 different chicken dishes (each about $9). The soup was good. I would call the portions for the entrees "generous," as 3 entrees fed 4 people with some food left over. The food itself was just "ok." Most of us used soy sauce, salt and/or pepper to season our food, as it was otherwise bland tasting -- but this is pretty par for the course, in my experience, for too many restaurants, Chinese or otherwise.

While there was nothing terrible about our experience, we are not likely to be back anytime soon given the number of restaurants to try in the greater Phoenix area.

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

I never would have thought to try out this restaurant just driving by it as the building doesn't exactly look wonderful and sometimes you don't really know about random Chinese food places. One of my friends asked if I would like to meet her there and I'll try anything once so I said yes. Boy was I pleasantly surprised! I ordered hot tea as my drink and it was delicious. I drank the whole pot by the end of dinner. We shared an order of egg rolls, Mongolian beef, and shrimp chow mein. There were plenty of leftovers! One portion size can easily be shared by two and the pricing is fabulous. The shrimp chow mein was my favorite and I would definitely eat here again! The staff was great and attentive and didn't mind that we sat around for 2 hours after we were done eating just talking. The restaurant was clean, the service is fast, the food is inexpensive and delicious. I definitely recommend China Chili if you're craving Chinese!